How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-06-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
I find her so obnoxious
I don't find her obnoxious, more of enthusiastic

Quote:
this girl needs to get educated and stop talking so much. You can really see more and more that these showbiz kids are ill-educated and stop any real schooling way too young
You say things like that but don't know what she knows. Is like I'm saying you're not educated.

Quote:
I mean there he is on her TV show
She was cast first. Then, Disney was trying to find someone to play her dad and they tried on Billy Ray and they actually love the on screen chemistry. If you think he got the part because of his popularity, think twice because he's fame already died during that time. The thing also is who of the Disney audience would care about Billy Ray?

Quote:
in her movie too
How stupid would they be to recast him for the movie?

12-06-2009
front row

Miley just broke up with Justin Gaston, partly because she's spending the summer in Georgia filming movie and partly because Justin is jealous of her ex-Nick. Now Nick and Miley are seen in Georgia together.

Nick Jonas Visits Miley Cyrus in Georgia

12-06-2009
tfs star

I think it's great; more appropriate :p

12-06-2009
front row

That's for sure!

17-06-2009
backstage pass

Did anyone hear about that FAKE pic someone made of Miley performing a sex act?
I really think whoever did that should be sued or punished in some way, that's definitely breaking some sort of law.

18-06-2009
tfs star

I heard about it but never seen it. Have you?

18-06-2009
oh! darling

(Just reading "She's Just Being Miley" KILLED me with laughter!)

Thanks for this thread! Glad many of the stars on tfs are getting their own rumor threads.

19-06-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_levante View Post
Are you being sarcastic or what? :p

19-06-2009
Oh Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_levante View Post

Thanks for this thread! Glad many of the stars on tfs are getting their own rumor threads.
yeah TFS in itself is turning to a Rumor spot

19-06-2009
Oh Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icelynn View Post
Did anyone hear about that FAKE pic someone made of Miley performing a sex act?
I really think whoever did that should be sued or punished in some way, that's definitely breaking some sort of law.
i wouldn't be surprised if it is in fact true

19-06-2009
tfs star

Sicko

19-06-2009
V.I.P.

Urgh I just hate her, I cant see why anyone would like her.

19-06-2009
tfs star

The thing is, we can't hate celebrities. We might not like what they do but we don't know them as a person, so who are we to hate them? So all we can do the most is dislike what they do or even hate their work.

24-05-2010
V.I.P.

Miley Cyrus: No Plans to Go to College

Quote:
Shes at a time in her life where she can make her own decisions, and it sounds like Miley Cyrus has decided to hold off on college.

On Monday morning (May 24), the 17-year-old star told Q100s Bert Show, My sister went to NDSU in Nashville, so Id probaby want to be there with all my friends, but Im not gonna go to college right now.

Defending her decision, Cyrus added, I am a firm believer that you can go back at any age you want, because my grandma went back to college at 62 years old.

And of her latest music video, Cant Be Tamed, Miley said, "My song is clearly about breaking free and being out of a cage and being able to be truly who you are.
celebrity-gossip.net

24-05-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish View Post
The thing is, we can't hate celebrities. We might not like what they do but we don't know them as a person, so who are we to hate them? So all we can do the most is dislike what they do or even hate their work.
Actually we can. Everyone has the right to their opinion and unfortunately Miley comes off TERRIBLE during interviews in MY opinion. I think shes obnnoxious and there is NOTHING special about her that she should be so famous... I dont find her interesting, I dont find her pretty and I dont find anything about her that is 'star quality'...

When a famous person is interviewed they are being the persona, the one that they want people to see, while we may not KNOW a celebrity, we HATE who they are portraying themselves to be, how they come off in interviews, their work, EVERYTHING THAT MAKES THEM, THEM... And eventually true colors come out, you can only pretend for so long, people talk, thats why their are 'sources' and gossip pages... Plenty of stars come off one way and then you hear their are total raging aholes on set...

All I know is I heard an interview of Miley and they asked her about her silly pop song where she mentions Jay-Z and they asked her about him, why she mentions that song... Shes like I dont know Jay-Z music at all, I didnt write the lyrics, I just sang it and like I dont listen to pop music... UMMM EXCUSE ME, YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL JAYZ pop music? And act like you never heard of him?? SHOW SOME RESPECT to a REAL artist who writes his own music and sounds better than his albums LIVE... After that I was DONE with her...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cyrus, miley, news