How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-03-2011
V.I.P.

Tue, 08 March 2011 at 3:50 pm Miley Cyrus & Jared Followill Romance Rumors Continue
Miley Cyrus still has a thing for Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill!

The 18-year-old teen queen and 24-year-old bassist hung out together after she hosted Saturday Night Live over the weekend. The pair sat at a table with friends at the official SNL after-party held at Asia de Cuba in the Murray Hill neighborhood on New York City on Saturday night (March 5).

“They were very flirty sitting side-by-side,” a spywitness exclusively tells JustJared.com. “They looked very casual and comfortable with each other.”

Miley and Jared’s romance dates back as early as November when they met at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Madrid, Spain. They’ve kept in touch since then and have been hanging out with each other here and there.

As for the flirty text messages they’ve been sending each other, Jared jokingly tweeted, “I read in Tiger Beat Magazine that they are, uh, pretty coy.”

You can follow both Jareds on Twitter @YoungFollowill and @JustJared!

justjared

17-03-2011
V.I.P.

The Cyruses Are One Big Screwed Up Family Again!

Love is burning on the shopping cart grill in Billy Ray Cyrus' heart again, because his family is back to gnawing on charred possum legs in the backyard together! Just last month, Billy Ray's marriage to Tish was on its way to the barn to be put down and Miley Cyrus ignored his howls for attention, but everything is fixed now! Tish is chewing on the ends of Billy Ray's mullet when they spoon in the back of a pickup truck and he couldn't be happier. In a sit down with The View airing tomorrow, Billy Ray tells the hens that the divorce is off and Miley is talking to his as* again. From People:

"I've dropped the divorce. I want to put my family back together … Things are the best they've ever been. I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we're the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana.

Hannah Montana didn't ruin my family. Fame did. Sometimes when you get in this ride, you feel like you're strapped to a rocket."

I bet it was really difficult for Billy Ray to say those words with the CHA-CHING sound booming in his head after every sentence. "I feel like I got my Miley back!" Cut to Miley's business manager stuffing a cashiers check into the coffee tin bank account under Billy Ray's floor board. "Hannah Montana didn't ruin my family!" Cut to Mickey Mouse dropping a wad of hundreds in Billy Ray's fanny pack.

I don't blame Billy Ray. He can buy a lot of taco party packs with that money.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 17-03-2011 at 07:50 PM.

26-05-2011
backstage pass

the latest from...achy, breaky tart?....Miley Cyrus- achy breaky tart.jpg Source: Rolling Stone Magazine, May 26, 2011- Random Notes

04-06-2011
fashion insider

^You know what, that is tarty. Reminds me of Gaga
I mean, yeah she's eighteen and can be more revealing, but those shorts things are too far. It's awkward, and not sexy at all. Are there eight year olds in the audience?

22-08-2011
backstage pass

Miley ...smoking?miley cyrus smokes with her puppy.jpg Source: Rolling Stone Magazine August 17, 2011 - scanned by Me

25-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
She’s never been one for modesty, so it’s no wonder Miley Cyrus was all about licking Liam Hemsworth’s phallic-shaped birthday cake over the weekend.

According to TMZ, the “Party in the USA” babe definitely threw caution to the wind when she showed up at Club Icon in Downtown Los Angels to help her boyfriend celebrate his big day.

celebrity-gossip.net

25-01-2012
fashion elite

OMG. She ain't Hannah Montana anymore.....

25-01-2012
front row

Oh my god. what are those tween fans going to think when they see those pictures? "oh, miley's doing that! Maybe I should start doing that.."

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

[QUOTE=Kenysha75;8892835]
][/FONT]dlisted/QUOTE]

is the blonde girl her sister?

27-01-2012
backstage pass

regarding the pics in #51... i really just wonder why they even had that cake at a birthday in the first place. i thought those things were reserved for drunken hen's nights lol.

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

seriously ???that cake???

27-01-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
celebrity-gossip.net
@ #51: She likes em big, huh?

What a classy young lady...

27-01-2012
V.I.P.

^Yeah, definitely classy.

Do we have another Lindsey Lohan on our hands?

29-01-2012
fashion insider

They weren't classy but I don't she meant for those pictures to come out, or at least I hope she didn't.

29-01-2012
rising star

you know what sucks about being famous with these pictures.

That cake seems like something me and my friends would do lol, but since we're not famous we can get away with it, but since she's in the spotlight...she can't have 'stupid' fun if that makes sense.

She'll be seen as a bad influence etc, but all this was probably just something that was just...'stupid' if that makes sense. Not stupid in a sense of not smart, but stupid as in fun lol

i don't think i could handle being in the spotlight with half the things me and friends intentionally or unintentionally do.

Last edited by mcnuwave; 29-01-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cyrus, miley, news