Sienna Miller & Balthazar Getty Affair - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
30-06-2008
V.I.P.

Dlisted has some exclusive snaps of these two when they were beginning their affair in Prague.

http://dlisted.com/node/26873

30-06-2008
V.I.P.

^^I am so disgusted by this, totally over Sienna, always thought people were exaggarating when hating on her, but she really has no shame.And Balthazar?I cant belive i ever thought the guy is hot.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 30-06-2008 at 04:00 PM.
30-06-2008
V.I.P.

I really don't like her personality...she seems like a real sl*t.

30-06-2008
trendsetter

I think it is funny that some people still refuse to believe it is Sienna in those pictures from dlisted.

I'm almost 100% sure that she has worn that "slit back" shirt before. In fact, didn't her sister Savannah make that for her?

This is very sad for his children if it is true. Not to mention his wife. He seems to really be proud of his children and talked often of his son.

I wanted to like Balthazar but this is disappointing to read.

Last edited by lollicandy; 30-06-2008 at 05:20 PM.
30-06-2008
V.I.P.

Lainey's take...

Quote:
If they're not ugly...they're married

If I looked like Sienna Miller, I’d be on top of Taylor Kitsch instead of writing a gossip blog. This is the problem sometimes with beautiful girls. Their taste is for ***. First Rhys Ifans and now…

News of the World
is reporting exclusively that Sienna Miller has hooked up with Balthazar Getty – hot in a dangerous, would-have-been-f&cked-up-like-Corey-Haim-if-his-family-wasn’t-loaded kind of way. News of the World isn’t exactly known for accuracy…but it’s so smutty, and so like Sienna, let’s run with it anyway.

The smutty of course comes from the fact that up until 5 minutes ago, Balthazar was supposedly happily married with multiple children, the youngest just 8 months old. Which would make Sienna a homewrecker. Of course.

According to the tabloid, they’ve been sneaking around for weeks – he’s flown to Europe to be close to her, now they’re in LA and totally inseparable but going to great pains to avoid being found out. Oops. His wife meanwhile is said to be heartbroken and has taken off with the kids to Italy.

Thing is…not that Sienna isn’t capable, because as you know, homewrecking isn’t exactly new to her… but that home may have been wrecked before she came along. You see, Balthazar is tight with Joaquin Phoenix. And I’ve heard from infallible sources that he’s been present as his wingman on more than a few occasions when Joaquin has been supposedly totally incapacitated while lousing it up with the ladies. If I were his wife, I’d probably be more than a little worried about those evenings on the town.

Here are a few photos of the two trying to thwart prying eyes last week. More images can be viewed here. Love that she’s carrying a bag (and her nipple hanging out) with the latest Us Weekly tucked inside.

Remember when I saw her at Burger King Sundance 2007 doing everything she could to get our attention? Don’t f&cking tell me she doesn’t love the gossip. Don’t f*cking tell me she doesn’t live for the gossip.

These protesting bitches are all like Jennifer Aniston. Famewhore.
www.laineygossip.com

01-07-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Dlisted has some exclusive snaps of these two when they were beginning their affair in Prague.

http://dlisted.com/node/26873

I would have totally sold those pictures to us weekly or something. God, look at the way he is staring at her. The man clearly wants something.

I feel sorry for Rhys Ifans. No wonder there are rumours of him being heartbroken.

01-07-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Girl View Post
I would have totally sold those pictures to us weekly or something. God, look at the way he is staring at her. The man clearly wants something.

I feel sorry for Rhys Ifans. No wonder there are rumours of him being heartbroken.
Yeah, I mean he was kind of used for awhile since this seemed to be going on so long. That would hurt...

01-07-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Girl View Post

Michael K at dlisted said he got those pictures a month ago. Why did he wait so long to post them? I mean, it's pretty obvious (well at least to me) it is Sienna and even so, it's definitely not his wife!

I read the article at News of the World, those two were so sneaky! I can't imagine all the planning they did to be together.

02-07-2008
front row

lol, good for her! bad for his wife.

kabhi alvida

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollicandy View Post
Michael K at dlisted said he got those pictures a month ago. Why did he wait so long to post them? I mean, it's pretty obvious (well at least to me) it is Sienna and even so, it's definitely not his wife!

I read the article at News of the World, those two were so sneaky! I can't imagine all the planning they did to be together.
Probably had to wait until some bigger corporation like The NOTW got the story and then post them - it would be easier to sue him as a smaller site.

front row

If this is true it's not too suprising, look at her parents. People learn by example. If her parents have not regards to marriage how is she going to learn to respect marriage? Not saying that it's her parents fault or blaming them, but children learn from their parents.

09-07-2008
backstage pass

I used to love Balthazar Getty when I was little. Now he looks kinda unattractive. I'm a bit disappointed in Sienna.

09-07-2008
fashion elite

They are both wonderful people!

09-07-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Sluttyiena Flaunts Her Homewrecking

Rumored lovers Sluttyiena Miller and married with 4 kids actor/super rich guy Balthazar Getty have been spotted dining together at a hotel on Italy's Amalfi Coast.

Why did the two meet up in Italy??

Oil heir Getty's 'jilted' wife supposedly fled to Italy with the kids when news of his affair with the sluttiest one of all broke.

How rude! Rubbing it in the wife and kids' face like that!

Getty has reportedly denied an affair with Miller.

We bet a divorce would cost him a pretty penny!

Someone who spotted them at the hotel said Getty and Slutty were "rude" and "Sienna kept smoking."

A slut with black lungs. Double gross!
http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-09-sl...ecking#respond

12-07-2008
backstage pass

as there are some pics accompanying the article I'll post the link...they are quite bizarre. (making out topless in front of a couple of seniors?)
Sienna Gettys all steamed up
By CHRIS SEMPLE
Published: Today

SEXY SIENNA MILLER reveals her love for BALTHAZAR GETTY – and a whole lot more.
The Hollywood star was snapped – for the first time – kissing her new man on holiday in Italy.

She also peeled off her bikini top as she fooled around with friends on the glamorous Amalfi Coast.

See more of topless Sienna and new man

The steamy snaps of topless Sienna will be a devastating blow to former boyfriend RHYS IFANS, who is still heartbroken over their split.

Her new love had been kept under wraps because oil heir Getty, 33, is a married dad of four.

He even has his wife’s name Rosetta tattooed over his heart.

A source said Sienna, 26, and actor Getty had breakfast and lunch at a hotel before their boat trip.

The insider said: “They were all over each other for the whole afternoon.

“They had no qualms about showing the world they were together There was lots of kissing and cuddling.”

Sienna, who was previously engaged to JUDE LAW, ended her affair with Ifans after he became jealous of her friendship with ex-love MATTHEW RHYS – who introduced her to Getty

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1415045.ece

Last edited by justlooking; 12-07-2008 at 04:44 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
affair, balthazar, getty, miller, sienna