How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-12-2010
V.I.P.

She looks almost, well, friendly and healthy??

Taylor Momsen arrives at La Maroquinerie in good spirits as she prepares for her show tonight with her band, The Pretty Reckless - Dec 9, 2010.

zimbio.com

10-12-2010
backstage pass

kids these endofdays.

11-12-2010
V.I.P.

Taylor Momsen Is A Pro-Fapping Crusader

Christine O'Donnell has just met her new arch rival in the masturbating panda that is Taylor Momsen! For every trick who touches their wet parts for the first time at the advice of Taylor Momsen, Christine O'Donnell weakens! Keep ****ing that chicken, world! So Taylor Momsen is not only a role model for sad angsty pandas who like to do bad things, but she's now a role model for proud self-fuc*ers everywhere.

In an interview with The Guardian (via The Frisky), Taylor basically said that everyone should learn how to make their genitals bust into an ecstasy seizure at their own hand before they move on to the main party.

“I’m a promoter of masturbation. Don’t sleep around—learn yourself first! Guys do, but girls don’t. And that’s why girls have so many bad experiences. But you can know your body, know yourself, know what feels good. You don’t have to give yourself away just to have sexual relevance. Because I don’t think sex is something people should be afraid of. It’s part of human nature, so I don’t think it should be so shameful—particularly for girls and young girls.”

Taylor Momsen's brain actually made a sense. Who knew this day would come! But that's easy for her to say. Taylor has an unfair advantage. Bitch never has to buy lube since her eyes are greasier than the peen of the lone top at a gay orgy.

And now that Taylor has put her fist up for the right to masturbate, I hope this doesn't mean we're going to get a cover of "I Touch Myself" by The Pretty Reckless. Because that will kill masturbation forever.
Dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 11-12-2010 at 07:33 AM.

11-12-2010
rising star

I saw her on tv the other day, and, hum, I suppose it's cheap rebellion for teenage girl.
I felt soooo old ... lol

11-12-2010
backstage pass

So apparently Taylor went butt nekkid in her music video

Quote:
Taylor Momsen revealed to The Guardian that she appeared nude in The Pretty Reckless' video for 'Make Me Wanna Die': 'It was held up in legal for a long time because I was 16 when we shot that. We couldn't release it because, yes, I actually got naked.'
The footage of Taylor walking without clothes through a graveyard, which Taylor insisted was an important part of the song's meaning, had to be reshot: 'It's such a complex song and the video really reflects the song, in the way that I'd die for this person.
And the point is: if you don't do something that's making you happy, you're just working through possessions and s**t. You're dying with nothing anyway. So I'm stripping off my worldly possessions and giving them away. And then there's hell raining down, just 'cause it looks cool.'
Again, WHY ON EARTH would her parents, managers, handlers, the director or anyone else think it's a good idea for a 16 YEAR OLD to get naked on film?

11-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ Aren't there pretty serious laws against that??

11-12-2010
Looking Up

She just SCREAMS "wannabe teen". It's just a phase, she'll grow out of it and get over herself.

12-12-2010
scenester

she is just soo....

19-12-2010
V.I.P.

Young America's foremost ambassador of good will is at it again...Maybe it would have been a good idea to show up for Junior High School Geography, after all...

Taylor Momsen , the snooty “Gossip Girl” turned musician, tries to act like a worldly know-it-all, but apparently she has trouble telling which country she’s in — on the tiny isle of Great Britain.
Momsen was performing in Glasgow with her band “The Pretty Reckless” on Dec. 13, when she shouted out pretty recklessly: “Glasgow you are looking good tonight.
“We are The Pretty Reckless and we have heard Glasgow is the craziest crowd in all of England.”
England?
Talk about a buzz kill. The comment drew jeers and boos from the riled crowd, according to reports.

“The noise from the crowd was deafening. People began to cheer as they presumed she was going to say Scotland, but when the penny dropped (when they realized) all you could hear was boos,” concert goer Paul Krane told Scotland’s Daily Record newspaper.

20-12-2010
backstage pass

^bwahahaha!

20-12-2010
Looking Up

Stupid kid. UK fans are a lot less forgiving, unfortunately for her.

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

nice, not only she's a courtney love wannabe, she's also a very uneducated kid at 17.

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ She ain't no role model, man!! She's street, pure rock n roll!! Angry!!
I wonder what the Vegas Line is on her career nowadays...

20-12-2010
Vogue Paris Intern

From Fashionista

Taylor Momsen Leaves IMG: Was She Booted?

Quote:
While Dakota Fanning may have suddenly appeared on IMG’s model board, another starlet has fallen off.
The “troubled” Taylor Momsen, who signed with IMG in 2008, is no longer with the firm.
This morning, an IMG employee confirmed to Fashionista that they no long represent the actress/singer/pseudo-trouble maker. We’re guessing their last big deal with Momsen was the Material Girl campaign, which was inked long before she flashed her bandaged boobs to an audience at Don Hill’s.
It doesn’t seem that Momsen has signed with another agency, but we’ll keep you updated.

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ I hope this whole story doesn't get really sad...there are a lot of serious people in the business who seem to be totally abandoning her....

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
momsen, news, taylor