How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-10-2010
backstage pass

Wow, she's like, omg, so bad!!!

I can't wait to hear, like, what rebellious thing she has to, like, say next.... OMG! And OMG you guys! she is so awesome for, like, smoking in public... I only had the guts to, like, do that behind the shed at school... so transcendent and ****! But I forget, of course she can't, like, go to school, cos she's too smart for, like, stupid school!
If I could, like, just have one look in her mind! Seriously, OMG! what fantastical secrets could I, like, OMG find out?!
Seriousssssssssssssssly.......

*rolls eyes*

23-10-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterlove View Post
There is a video of her "flashing" her chest here: http://www.thesuperficial.com/taylor...10#more-528311
(credit: the superficial)

Although you can't see anything really, they cover it, but she was wearing nipple covers, or pasties, so nothing could be seen really, but it's still very disturbing knowing she is already flashing people...
^ there is an uncensored picture in her style thread.

Wow Taylor - classy... you really can be proud of yourself!

Honestly, I hope this girl faces reality soon and realizes that people rather laugh about her than find it "so rock'n'roll" what she's doing. She is like an even more annoying, slutty version of Avril Lavigne...

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....she's disgusting....I really liked her in the beginning of GG- by Season Three it was more like 'You've got to be kidding!!'

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

and where is the point? even the lyrics didnt fit to flashing your nipples...

23-10-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....

Don't give her an idea!!!
I can totally see this comming...

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ Yes- you're right! She might read this....man...it would be so totally cool and Rock & Roll!!

23-10-2010
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastes_like_chic View Post
Wow, she's like, omg, so bad!!!

I can't wait to hear, like, what rebellious thing she has to, like, say next.... OMG! And OMG you guys! she is so awesome for, like, smoking in public... I only had the guts to, like, do that behind the shed at school... so transcendent and ****! But I forget, of course she can't, like, go to school, cos she's too smart for, like, stupid school!
If I could, like, just have one look in her mind! Seriously, OMG! what fantastical secrets could I, like, OMG find out?!
Seriousssssssssssssssly.......

*rolls eyes*
Taylor Momsen=The fiercest b*tch in the sandbox. Or as Michael K (from Dlisted) would put it: she probably even curses while playing Monopoly.

Next thing you know, she'll be stealing lollipops from little kids.

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ I got to the point with Amy Winehouse and Courtney Love that I wouldn't even look when I saw an article or picture....maybe soon that will be the only defense with Taylor...she seems to be getting worse- I had hoped being back on Gossip Girl might bring her back to some sanity, but I guess not...what a shame...

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ once you're trash, you're always trash

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Maybe the next thing will be her vibrator on a stool with a spotlight on it during the show- like it's a member of the band....she's disgusting....I really liked her in the beginning of GG- by Season Three it was more like 'You've got to be kidding!!'
I have a "friend" (more like a friends' friend) who was such an attention seeking whore and she would always flash people on the bus and such (and her nipples weren't covered) and when she was at a party where she wasn't the focus of everyone's attention she'd go play with her vibrator in front of everyone So basically, she was just like Taylor, maybe even worse. And she was only 17, too. Point being: Taylor's stupid behaviour doesn't shock me at all. It's just dumb and annoying. I don't even mind her slutty outfits all that much (I had the gothic slut look going on for a while as well ), but she just is so obviously trying too hard. What she said in the Revolver interview about "holding back excessively" so people wouldn't be too shocked by her and that her true self was even more bad-a*s...well, just NO

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

Is there a 'market' for this sort of thing in the music world? I don't know that much about it, but it would surprise me if this whole routine would still be 'popular' a year or two from now...maybe once the shock value or novelty wears off, they'll be playing at some beer bar in Indiana or something...

23-10-2010
fashion elite

This girl is pathetic. If she thinks people are going to take her or her music seriously, she's delusional.

23-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ Yes, it sort of reminds me of Lindsay- doing the most outrageous and irresponsible things while expecting people to take them and their 'career' seriously! They generally do not go together here on Planet Earth!!

24-10-2010
front row

I feel sorry for her, she's just 17 . . . none of us make good decisions then, and show business can age people too soon. I do hate her character on GG, but I was shocked when I heard her songs because her voice is amazing. I really hope that she matures and refines and develops her musical talent; she could be so successful. I would kill to be able to sing like that!

she sounds much less angry in this one, it's quite pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXlW...eature=related

24-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ I don't know...I don't buy this she's just a kid jazz....If she is so talented and has such great career opportunities, and she's just a kid- she shouldn't be making the decisions about how she acts and what she does!! She is a minor! She can't even (legally) get a drink in these clubs where she gets away with acting like a hooker! If she's so hot and talented, she should (even legally) have people managing her who are not kids!! I know- easier said than done, but somebody is writing and cashing checks for her!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
momsen, news, taylor