How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-10-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineRose View Post
I feel sorry for her, she's just 17 . . . none of us make good decisions then, and show business can age people too soon. I do hate her character on GG, but I was shocked when I heard her songs because her voice is amazing. I really hope that she matures and refines and develops her musical talent; she could be so successful. I would kill to be able to sing like that!

she sounds much less angry in this one, it's quite pretty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXlW...eature=related
^^ I really love that song. It just shows that she can (whether it be with the help of other people or not) make good music, that she'll be able to make money from, and be successfull without needing to pull any of the cliche rock and roll crap. She's already got everyone to look at her, and take note in either a negative or positive way, now i just wish that someone could help her become a little more self aware and continue with her music, without flashing her body at us.

24-10-2010
V.I.P.

If this is the most she acts out then whatever. I actually believe she's pretty stable and doesn't indulge in the Lindsay Lohan diet...she just seems like every other obnoxious teenager, except that she has a massive media following to indulge her antics. Still, she gets off easy and so do her parents. If this was Miley or Selena, people would lose their sh*t. With Taylor, it's almost expected.

24-10-2010
front row

i would LOVE to hear her sing Amy Winehouse/Duffy soul/jazz/blues. She has the smoky voice for it.

25-10-2010
V.I.P.

Talk about an image killer!! This cute little dog is so not Rock & Roll!!

celebrityparadise.com

26-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ The dogs eye's are pretty bloodshot...I think he's more Rock n' Roll than her!

26-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Talk about an image killer!! This cute little dog is so not Rock & Roll!!

celebrityparadise.com
well he is dressed all in black...

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

Charming...coming out of a Hollywood restaurant- complete with ripped stockings , combat boots and a filthy coat (covered in blond hairs...) And her face is like a balloon, she does not look good...
(Isn't that the same ring that Blair wears??)

celebrityparadise.com

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

A close up...

celebrityparadise.com

27-10-2010
front row

^^^ hahah her face isn't that blown up, and her coats not filthy! My coat is like that! shh! :p

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

dude, she's hardcore, total rock 'n' roll, what's wrong with you?!

27-10-2010
backstage pass

You see right thru me...

Quote:
Taylor Momsen may be just 17-years-old, but that is not stopping her from dressing like someone twice her age (lol, 34yr old ppl, stop dressing like that!)— and one with an “adult” job at that. Taylor and her band The Pretty Reckless performed at the Roxy in West Hollywood on Oct. 26 where she wore a completely see-thru romper that showed off her underwear and her bra. This girl is starting to make Miley Cyrus look conservative!
*rolling my eyes like yeah*

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/

27-10-2010
scenester

It's been said before, but really, where are her parents? Teenage rebellion is all well and good, but so are limits, and parenting.

Also, to go back to an earlier discussion, I think this is completely different from underage models. That's a job. When you see street style photos of models, including the younger ones, they're generally nicely dressed in opaque clothing. If a designer gives them a ton of money to model a less than modest dress, that doesn't bother me. That's the designer's vision, not their own. Whereas Taylor's dressing is entirely her own - the image she is choosing to project to the world is all lingerie, see through garments, and stripper shoes. And given her celebrity, these images are all over the place and they're being talked about. She might be too young to know better, but her parents should be ashamed of themselves. She'd still be raking in the dough if she was wearing clothing instead of underwear.

ETA: When is someone going to tell her that she's just a trashtastic trainwreck, not a harcore rock star? Not to mention that her interviews give the impression that she seems to think she's a great artist. Child, your music is bland pop rock. Trailblazing, it is not.

Last edited by vagrants; 27-10-2010 at 07:00 PM.

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

Maybe she's up for the lead in the a remake of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"???

27-10-2010
V.I.P.

She has, what we used to call, far away eyes...

No, this isn't Taylor Momsen's Halloween costume. Yes, we're still horrified.
Yikes. We all know that Taylor Momsen(Jenny) is a bit out of control (by bit, we mean very), but has her latest fashion mistake taken things one step too far?

The Gossip Girl star was photographed in West Hollywood last night, wearing what looks like a zombie costume for Halloween. The only problem? It isn't Halloween and the outfit isn't a costume. Oh, Little J; when are you going to learn?

wetpaint.com

Last edited by Boomer; 27-10-2010 at 08:09 PM.

27-10-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrants View Post
It's been said before, but really, where are her parents?
It has been stated that her mother approved of her flashing her breasts during a recent gig.

Quote:
The 17-year-old shocked the crowd at the PAPER Magazine & Express Celebrate “Rock The Sidewalk” event when she pulled down her top to expose her gaffer-taped nipples during a performance of Make Me Wanna Die.

However, one person who reportedly wasn’t shocked was Taylor’s mother Colette.

According to HollywoodLife.com, Collette was “totally fine” with her daughter’s raunchy display.
musicistheheartofoursoul.toxicstrut.net

I'm having a hard time believing this.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
momsen, news, taylor