How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

05-07-2012
front row

That's genius!!! LOVE IT!! Katie Kathy Kay Karlene!!

05-07-2012
rising star

i lolled

05-07-2012
rising star

though they shouldve made one of them Kate as he insisted thats what she be called

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
Of course. Yes, I've seen The Others. It was great. I just couldn't think of which film she did with a striking ending. Now it makes sense.
You guys know that Tom produced that film. The premiere was hilarious. Nicole turned up with Naomi Watts and Tom by himself. Naomi looked like she was ready to pounce if Tom came anywhere near Nicole. Chicks before d*cks all the way.

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

Looks like everyone has underestimated Ms Katie...this girl has some smarts- she was way ahead of him!!

Divorcing Tom Cruise is not something you can just do over night. Katie Holmes has reportedly been strategically planning this move for weeks, possibly months. About three weeks ago Katie Holmes changed her cell phone number, her email address, fired her staff, and stopped talking to almost all of her friends, according to a People report.
“Her inner circle has been planning this and switching out cell phones since she was in China (in mid-June). When new cell phones arrived, then nobody could reach her. Her old best friends from last week don’t have her new number, no email. She’s unreachable.”
She also reportedly kept him in the dark, and as late as last week was telling him “I love you,” on the phone while he was away shooting a film in Iceland. She moved into a different New York apartment, out of the one they previously shared, reportedly telling her husband that she wanted to move because she wanted an underground garage.
One of the speculations is that Katie left Tom to escape Scientology, especially for her daughter Suri. There have been reports that Scientologists are even spying on Katie. Scientology has denied this, but Katie’s strategy of cutting off all communication with most of the people who know her definitely signals that she may also be cutting off communication with the people around her who are involved in Scientology.
Three weeks ago Tom Cruise told People how happy he was in his marriage, and how the couple planned to spend his birthday together in Iceland, where he is filming Oblivion. Instead, Tom spend his 50th birthday (July 3) in Los Angeles with Connor (17) and Isabella (19), his adopted children with actress Nicole Kidman. He’s reportedly maintaining contact with 6-year-old Suri via phone.

Starcasm

05-07-2012
Power to the 99%

^ We are talking about some serious mental toughness ... this looks to have been planned like a military operation. I'm sure it's been months in the making, at least. You go, girl!!

I would not want to play poker with Katie ...

PS Thanks for the hair color info, I wasn't aware of that. I know my mother never stopped being a redhead, so I guess that must be a relatively new development (unlike say alcohol).

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

It's a good thing, too, that Katie had people like her parents, and others I am sure, who could help and advise her. It isn't always easy for more isolated or less wealthy people to take these measures.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Her father is a lawyer, right? Never hurts to have one in the family...

05-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Exactly. I am sure I read that the phone changes were his idea.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

06-07-2012
trendsetter

Hey Tom! Nobody remembers you have a film out. We're all too busy cheering and stomping and watching for Katie's next kick-*** move.

06-07-2012
you soft and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatretokens View Post
though they shouldve made one of them Kate as he insisted thats what she be called
There's another one floating around with "Kate"

peacoats.tumblr.com

06-07-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Looks like everyone has underestimated Ms Katie...this girl has some smarts- she was way ahead of him!!

Starcasm
There should be a movie "Mission Impossible 5" starring Katie Holmes

Last edited by LoveLetter; 06-07-2012 at 09:40 AM.

06-07-2012
we could have had it all

Quote:
Originally Posted by valliaddict View Post
I've always thought Tom Cruise was gay & crazy, tbh.
Well, one part of this is definitely true. Everyone in Hollywood knows

06-07-2012
Power to the 99%

^ You don't have to be in Hollywood to know he's crazy

06-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturecandystor View Post
Well, one part of this is definitely true. Everyone in Hollywood knows
I always wondered why there weren't more stories about his sexuality... I mean before John travolta's spot was blown up there was lotsss of stories.. Maybe he's more careful about his side activities?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allowed, cruise, divorced, holmes, includes, katie, religious, scientology, talk, tom