How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
[BlindGossip] When the person who appears to have the power in a relationship backs down quickly in a dispute, you know that there have to be some compelling reasons why. Although all the talk up to this point has been about his involvement with a powerful group, there were actually three other reasons he settled so quickly.

Here are the three reasons: 1. His very personal relationship with a professional athlete. 2. His very personal relationship with a musician. 3. His very personal relationship with a famous actor.

She was ready and willing to expose all three relationships to get what she wanted. The scandal of having these three famous people deposed by attorneys about their sexual relationships would have destroyed all four men. So, he gave her the thing she wanted most so that his biggest secret could remain a secret.
Blindgossip

Sounds a rational explanation to me ,and the athlete must be beckham, but who are the musician and the actor?

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

most popular guesses are renner and rob thomas (that was a rumor years ago).

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Rob Thomas?

09-07-2012
Power to the 99%

What a stunner. That was just incredibly fast.

Apparently Tom has a few sane people giving him advice. But he still might be just the man to make Arnold look good.

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Good for Katie and Suri!! Sounds like they got what they wanted and Tom skulks away (sort of) under the radar with his reputation (sort of) intact. Lots of rumours and questions have beeb raised, that won't go gently into that good night, so Tom & Co. did the right thing by just getting out and letting her have her life back. HURRAH!

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

09-07-2012
scenester

What are all this gay rumors? And since when is Beckham gay?

09-07-2012
V.I.P.

Tom has been rumored for years. Beckham is new to me.

09-07-2012
rising star

theres no such thing as an entirely heterosexual footballer, believe me

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleathquakes View Post
Tom has been rumored for years. Beckham is new to me.
Yeah, I've heard about the rumors for years now. I'm surprised some people never heard of them. The Beckham thing is possibly the only shocker for me here, if true. As for the actor, I'm gonna say possibly Will Smith? There are rumors about his sexuality as well and he is a Scientologist

10-07-2012
Just keep running...

Actor = Will Smith or, more likely, Travolta.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Prenup?
Interesting.

Quote:
The speed in which a settlement was reached had other legal eagles positing an prenup might have come into play.

Leading divorce attorney Mike Kelly said the pair finished up quickly what is often a drawn-out, ugly affair "possibly because of an airtight prenuptial agreement or extreme gentlemanliness by Tom Cruise, given the way that Katie Holmes started the process.”

Sedaghatfar pointed out that may have Holmes passed up big money to get full custody of Suri.

“Katie might have agreed not to challenge the prenup or demand an excessive amount of child support in exchange for certain primary custody rights of Suri,” Sedaghatfar explained. “I’m sure Katie’s agreement not to challenge the prenup played a role in her getting what she really wanted out of the settlement.”

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ extreme gentlemanliness when there are careers, 'personal secrets' and hundreds of millions of dollars at stake?? I don't think so!!!

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

I always had a hard time believing Tom was full-on gay. I mean, I need more info or proof on this.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yes, going by the many scandals and blind items out there, it seems like playing for both teams is very common in Hollywood, from Cary Grant on down...

10-07-2012
front row

Methinks Katie better watch her back. She's made some mighty powerful enemies and she must hold some mighty powerful secrets.

Don't stand too close to a ledge, dear. Always cross the road at a traffic light and look both ways - then RUN

Last edited by tctra; 10-07-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allowed, cruise, divorced, holmes, includes, katie, religious, scientology, talk, tom