How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

The Associated Press has confirmed that Katie has control over Suri's education:

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...tody-1.3829086

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ I wouldn't worry about Katie's safety now- I'm sure her father and a couple of other lawyers have everything copied and tucked away in safe deposit boxes by now, just in case they are ever 'needed'....

10-07-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ extreme gentlemanliness when there are careers, 'personal secrets' and hundreds of millions of dollars at stake?? I don't think so!!!
word

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
^ I wouldn't worry about Katie's safety now- I'm sure her father and a couple of other lawyers have everything copied and tucked away in safe deposit boxes by now, just in case they are ever 'needed'....
Still worried a bit. Laniey said in a post "They can always take care of her later". Now that shouldn't be ignored as far as I'm concerned.

And PS I still can't believe about the Beckham thing. I will never believe he and Tom had it off. Pics or it didn't happen for me with this.

Anyone remember the Colin Farrell BI rumours regarding Tom?

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Still worried a bit. Laniey said in a post "They can always take care of her later". Now that shouldn't be ignored as far as I'm concerned.
^ I'm still trying to get over the Mick Jagger/David Bowie thing...
They would have to be really crazy to think about anything involving Katie now- imagine the law enforcement and public wrath it would unleash if something harmed her!! This group likes staying in the shadows, or the dark, as the case may be; that much attention would surely destroy them...

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ How could you not have know about Mick and David. That's olddddddddddddddd news lol. Angie Bowie said it in her book.

Hollywood might stall her career. Nicole had Moulin Rogue and The Others to come out after the split and they did extremely well but Kaite doesn't have anything like them. We shall just have to wait and see.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

The Beckham thing is believable, imo, because of how Tom Cruise almost converted the Beckham's to scientology. Sounds like the type of pull someone's lover would have. The only reason they didn't apparently was because Vic didn't want her son to stop taking his epilepsy medication. No?

10-07-2012
Power to the 99%

Quote:
^ extreme gentlemanliness when there are careers, 'personal secrets' and hundreds of millions of dollars at stake?? I don't think so!!!
Exactly!! :p I say the person that quote came from is either incredibly naive, or more likely on Tom's payroll. Some of the things posted today look to me like Tom's PR trying to walk it back.

I think Katie should be fine crossing the street ... she's clearly signaled that she won't be telling (the official statement basically said that family secrets will remain family secrets), and lots of people, including her family/attorneys, must know the secrets by now. The first thing you would do is put your proof in a vault somewhere. And the rumor is that Suri is also an eyewitness, right?

Mum's the word ...

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 10-07-2012 at 08:23 PM.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yup- best thing for Katie now would to get some Academy Award caliber movie roles and up her babe-ness, which wouldn't take a lot of effort (See: her big scene in Disturbing Behavior); after all, Nicole must look like a pretty big loss to Tom by now!! I am glad she and Suri are staying in New York, believe it or not it is a pretty celebrity friendly place...

10-07-2012
rising star

That's it?! Are you trying to tell me we won't find out anything? What the f. And David beckham being gay only makes sense due to posh's lack of happiness(seemingly so).

10-07-2012
rising star

if i was a man who had to wake up next to victoria beckham every day id be gay too
its pretty obvious hes into women, hes probably bi. i mean just look at him

11-07-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatretokens View Post
if i was a man who had to wake up next to victoria beckham every day id be gay too
its pretty obvious hes into women, hes probably bi. i mean just look at him
I have a feeling he is bi too not 100% gay.

Also I read an article today where it said that Katie spend part of every month for the past two years in New York to make sure she got residency in the state. It makes you wonder though if she made monthly trips to NY for two freakin' years she must have been miserable for a long long time before she filed for divorce .

Don't get me wrong I still think she's an idiot for going into this marriage with her eyes closed and not seeing the blindly obvious warning signs (the things that happened to Nicole) and then bringing a child into this mess , but I still feel sorry for her especially if she was miserable for a long time.

Last edited by funkystar; 11-07-2012 at 07:43 AM.

11-07-2012
Power to the 99%

^ She is just one of many, many women who have married men who had already proved themselves to be losers. And, to be fair, some of those menu do make a success of subsequent marriages.

I sure would love to see a copy of that prenup ...

11-07-2012
V.I.P.

has anyone posted this series of gifs about Tom and Katie here yet??

http://hemetherinthesummery.tumblr.c...aahaha-see-you

hemetherinthesummery.tumblr

11-07-2012
trendsetter

^ the link doesn't work for me

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allowed, cruise, divorced, holmes, includes, katie, religious, scientology, talk, tom