How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-06-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Divorced - No Religious Talk (Includes Scientology) Allowed
I'm shocked... not. at. all.

Quote:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," says Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."
people.com

29-06-2012
backstage pass

Tommy boy won't have to wear those lifts on the red carpet anymore! :p

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

i wonder what young starlet tom will go after next!

apparently he tried to "audition" scarlett johansson before he decided on katie.

remember those rumors about kate and tom having a 5 year contract to stay together?

its been 5 years!!!

boy, katie is going to be rolling in the dough once the divorce goes through!

she's been in so many bombs and badly reviewed movies in the last 5 years the divorce could actually be great for her career.

bet she'll be on a lot of covers in the future feeding tidbits to each interviewer to keep the audiences interested.

i hope tom starts acting extra crazy keeping us all entertained!

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

^That is unless he deicdes to marry a tall woman yet again.

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

guess the contract has been fulfilled ...

29-06-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
remember those rumors about kate and tom having a 5 year contract to stay together?

its been 5 years!!!
I remember reading something like that.. it must be true!

I'm surprised but at the same time not so much. I'm just surprised at the lack of rumors leading up to this..

I guess I'll be refreshing Suri's burn book for the rest of the night.. beats doing something productive:p

29-06-2012
fashion icon

Well, she finally came to her senses. Maybe she finally realized that Tom Cruise is too much crazy for one woman to handle.

29-06-2012
backstage pass

Whoah! Kinda suprised because they were together for a while, yet not, because it always seemed katie and tom just rolled solo all the time...

29-06-2012
trendsetter

didn't see this one coming congrats to Katie for finally waking up even if it has taken her 6 years to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
I'm surprised but at the same time not so much. I'm just surprised at the lack of rumors leading up to this..
There have been rumours. I saw a blind item a while ago about a high profile celebrity couple that were divorcing and pretty much everyone on the site said it was Tom and Katie. I need to find the BI again......

Last edited by funkystar; 29-06-2012 at 01:18 PM.

29-06-2012
fashion insider

She's finally free!

29-06-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkystar View Post
didn't see this one coming congrats to Katie for finally waking up even if it has taken her 6 years to do so.

There have been rumours. I saw a blind item a while ago about a high profile celebrity couple that were divorcing and pretty much everyone on the site said it was Tom and Katie. I need to find the BI again......
Oh, I just saw it in the I love blind items thread, here it is
Quote:
They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi. Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split: He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013.
blindgossip

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

My God- Next thing they'll be telling us the South lost the Civil War!!!

29-06-2012
backstage pass

Katie Filed For Divorce! Wants Sole Custody Of Suri!

Quote:
Oh no! What could've happened between these two?!

It was just announced that after five years of marriage, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are calling quits.

Of course, it is always sad when a marriage comes to an end, but in Hollywood, there is always more to the story!

Now we are hearing that Katie filed the divorce papers yesterday in New York, citing "irreconcilable differences" … AND she is seeking for sole legal custody and "primary residential custody" of the couple's daughter, Suri.

That's HUGE!

Sources also reveal that Katie is asking for a "suitable amount" of child support, as well as a division of property, which she should have no problem getting under their prenup … though she didn't make any mention of one in her filing.

Curiouser and curiouser! No doubt, we'll be hearing all the dirty deets VERY soon!
Perezhilton

29-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ Custody should be no problem for Katie- I don't know if I have ever seen Tom with the kids adopted when he was with Nicole...

29-06-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Custody should be no problem for Katie- I don't know if I have ever seen Tom with the kids adopted when he was with Nicole...
No, Tom has full custody of both his other children and Nicole isn't allowed to see them. Nicole has talked about her sadness at not being in their lives much in interviews before. If Katie wants fully custody of Suri she is going to have a big fight on her hands.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
allowed, cruise, divorced, holmes, includes, katie, religious, scientology, talk, tom