How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-09-2007
Press escape to continue.

Risky business, boyfriends and girlfriends.

06-09-2007
God Save McQueen

ontd has the hookup

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn....html#comments

of course, perezhilton will try and claim it as his own

06-09-2007
V.I.P.

Whoa... this was a little unexpected. I don't like her at all nor do I like HSM and whatever sequel they have, although I feel a tad sorry for her and at the same time, I think that it's sort of her fault...
Well anyway, they replaced her real quick.

lay lady lay

Quote:
I’m a good kid. I’ve been brought up with very good morals and I’m not going to go out and do something I don’t want other kids to do. I love being a role model because, in Hollywood, there aren’t a lot of role models to look up to. The fact that there’s a whole bunch of good kids coming out who are now stepping into the limelight, I’m very proud of that.
Hmm...

fashion elite

weird;
not that i care or that it will effect me whatsoever.
but its still weird.

06-09-2007
V.I.P.

LOL I saw it on Perez Hilton too. Sucks for her. I bet Tisdale did it. *LOL*

06-09-2007
Bel
front row

If it's real, she's got just about the cutest body ever.

06-09-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmesweet View Post
Whoa... this was a little unexpected. I don't like her at all nor do I like HSM and whatever sequel they have, although I feel a tad sorry for her and at the same time, I think that it's sort of her fault...
Well anyway, they replaced her real quick.
No they haven't replaced her... yet at least. People are saying the US Weekly article was a fake & it probably is considering nobody sees it on the US weekly site.

& also I agree with what you said.

fashion insider

I've taken nude pics. Although not for anybody else. Just to see what I look like. Being naked shouldn't be that much of a scandal. So they know what she looks like without clothes on. It's not like she's standing there with somebody's severed head.

07-09-2007
trendsetter

missakura, I'm so with you on this. I'm really fed up with this childish preoccupation with nudity on the part of the media. To treat some nude pictures of anyone, real or fake, like a crime is just ridiculous. I've taken nude pics, many many people I know have done the same. Its curiousity, for SOs. Even just for yourself. I totally realize I'm at the apex of bodily health right now, wouldn't you want to enjoy it? Real or not its a really benign shot as well. God forbid a fun loving 18 year old do this...This type of crap + jailed starlets is driving me insane, lets talk about hypocritical, homophobic senators that is scandalous.

Whatever I really like Vanessa, yay for more half Filipinos!!

07-09-2007
coffee&tv

It's already on perez

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misssakura
I've taken nude pics. Although not for anybody else. Just to see what I look like. Being naked shouldn't be that much of a scandal. So they know what she looks like without clothes on. It's not like she's standing there with somebody's severed head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollicandy View Post
missakura, I'm so with you on this. I'm really fed up with this childish preoccupation with nudity on the part of the media. To treat some nude pictures of anyone, real or fake, like a crime is just ridiculous. I've taken nude pics, many many people I know have done the same. Its curiousity, for SOs. Even just for yourself. I totally realize I'm at the apex of bodily health right now, wouldn't you want to enjoy it? Real or not its a really benign shot as well. God forbid a fun loving 18 year old do this...This type of crap + jailed starlets is driving me insane, lets talk about hypocritical, homophobic senators that is scandalous.

Whatever I really like Vanessa, yay for more half Filipinos!!
I'm on agreement with you guys on this. In fact, I think there's a lot of hypocrisy involved. A nude photo taken in private doesn't necessarily reflect bad morals to me. No one is perfect. People are silly to put celebrities on pedestals and then when they realise they fallible humans after all, start to condemn them.

I don't really know about Vanessa by the way except that she's the girl in HSM.

07-09-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

^ I have to disagree with the 'celebrity on a pedestal' part... girls at my school take naked pics all the time, usually for boys who end up putting them on the net. And they get chastised just as much as any of these celebrities, just on a smaller scale- considering they aren't superfamous and all.

07-09-2007
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by misssakura View Post
You are so great.
That is so true!!!
What disgusts me isn't this girl having/taking/showing a naked picture of herself....
it's that someone thinks it's okay to invade her privacy and post it on the internet.

I understand she works for Disney and all...
but this is her private life!!!
Just imagine what some of those rich old men who work for the company do with their spare time.

07-09-2007
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticKharma View Post
^ I have to disagree with the 'celebrity on a pedestal' part... girls at my school take naked pics all the time, usually for boys who end up putting them on the net. And they get chastised just as much as any of these celebrities, just on a smaller scale- considering they aren't superfamous and all.
Doesn't young ( and some not so young) Hollywood play out like high school drama anyway.
It's all so mature.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hudgens, scandal, vanessa