How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-04-2006
front row

Vanity Fair exposes Sienna Miller
from hollywood.com:

HOLLYWOOD - British actress Sienna Miller horrified Hollywood after she was photographed behaving in a "loud, childish" fashion at Vanity Fair's post-Oscar bash last month.

The images, which will be published in the May issue of Vanity Fair, show Miller cavorting drunkenly with bit-part actress Tara Summers, having her foot nibbled by her pal and hitching up her dress while waving her bare legs in the air.

Far from being impressed by her antics, the guests, mainly studio executives and producers, collectively cringed at Miller's embarrassing faux-pas--planting a question mark over her fledgling Hollywood career.

A leading Hollywood producer tells British newspaper the Mail on Sunday, "It's one thing to be gossiped about, but it's quite another to have pictures of yourself in that kind of clinch plastered all over a magazine.

"Hollywood is notoriously straight-laced when it comes to the behavior of a young star.

"This is an industry town. Actresses who expect to be taken seriously simply don't get drunk and behave like this in public."

An eyewitness branded her "loud and childish," adding, "Everyone was talking about how Sienna was totally over-the-top. These pictures have seriously damaged her reputation."

However, Miller's spokeswoman denies any raucous behavior, insisting, "They have just wrapped a film together and they were just sitting next to each other at a party. Nothing more than that.

"We've had no complaints."

How stupid is it to go to a leading magazine's party, get drunk and act like an idiot? You expect this won't get into the magazine itself?? I can't wait to see the article and pictures. Apparently it will be in the "Green" issue.

09-04-2006
fashion icon

Especially if the paparazzi were there it was definetly not the most intelligent thing she could have done

09-04-2006
God Save McQueen

she made her bed, she needs to lay in it

09-04-2006
V.I.P.

^i agree, this was bound to happen.
she was always toooo much out there just for the attention, and nothing else. like in every pic you see of her, she's dancing and playing for the cameras, just to get as much attention as possible. there's just no substance to it.......

09-04-2006
trendsetter

ah. now i see why there is talk of her and Jude getting back together- someone needs good publicity

like someone said above.. she made her bed...

09-04-2006
tfs star

i'm confused. . . it was a party. wasn't she just partying? anyway, i have to see the pictures to say anything else, but i am guessing that she wasn't doing anything worse than what any of the other hollywood starlets do nightly.

09-04-2006
trendsetter

^ right

09-04-2006
backstage pass

Burn The Witch!

Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella
i'm confused. . . it was a party. wasn't she just partying? anyway, i have to see the pictures to say anything else, but i am guessing that she wasn't doing anything worse than what any of the other hollywood starlets do nightly.
I don't think she should be flamed for this that much either,
but most starlets do it at dance clubs, not the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

09-04-2006
i'm almost ready..

sienna has always seemed like a bit of an exhibitionist.....
but i dont really see why this is particularly outrageous or a big deal?.....
just another piece of silly hollywood gossip.....

09-04-2006
front row

why does everybody seem to want her to fail-she seems like a perfectly nice person to me, and yet everybody is so harsh and cruel about her....I mean maybe she's immature, but she doesn't seem stuck up and rude, wouldn't that be worse?

09-04-2006
fashion elite

oh please.. what does she do that lindsay,paris or kate moss don't do ?

09-04-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander
"This is an industry town. Actresses who expect to be taken seriously simply don't get drunk and behave like this in public."
AMEN!

Hollywood is "the natural Paparazzi habitat" and anyone who is only slightly famous needs to expect to be photographed any second - especially Sienna WHO BECAME A STYLE-ICON FROM PAPARAZZI PICS has no right to complain now!

09-04-2006
trendsetter

As much as I don't condone her behavior, this really isn't anything more people like Lindsay Lohan do every night. Might not be a good thing, or a smart thing, but unfortunately, that's life. However, it's also life that after behaving that way at Vanity Fair's after party, there is real evidence of her acting like this. This is one of those "acceptable if you don't get caught" type of things, which is so hypocritical. But it seems like that is how the game goes now.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RoseBud~
Burn The Witch!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
exposes, fair, miller, sienna, vanity