How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-05-2007
V.I.P.

http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/37349.aspx

credit :SAWF NEWS

Meg....Update on VB reality show.

Last edited by Ceptuouse; 24-05-2007 at 02:20 AM.

24-05-2007
101st monkey airborne

Watching a rich woman shop for clothes all day--bet that kills the Lunesta sales--zzzzzzz...BTW, if I take the Lunesta 7 night challenge all in one dose, will seven animated Luna moths alight on my head?

V.I.P.

Agree w/ Meg, her hairstyle is very...suburban midwestern housewife, it's so amazingly generic but Im sure Posh is under the impression that it is the epitome of chicdom.

25-05-2007
V.I.P.

Victoria Beckham Making First Major US TV Appearance

At the MTV Movie Awards...
Email Article Print Article
RSS Feeds
By: Chris Taylor on 5/22/2007

Victoria Beckham will make her first major US TV appearance at the MTV Movie Awards next month.
The former Spice Girl will join star’s including Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan and Robbie Williams as she does her best to negotiate her way round presenting an award at the Gibson Theatre, California next month.
Beckham has also gushed about how much she is looking forward to moving to Los Angeles permanently this summer, telling The Mirror, “I'm very excited. David and the boys can't wait. We want to come tomorrow! We love it here."
We can see a great career ahead of Posh... presenting awards to other people.

CREDIT:ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

25-05-2007
fashion elite

^ "OTHER" people

25-05-2007
V.I.P.

Desperate Housewife Victoria Beckham style!

Credit: NEW magazine

26-05-2007
Press escape to continue.

Pathetic.

V.I.P.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Credit : Daily Mail.

28-05-2007
backstage pass

Interesting article, I especially liked this:

"He says he wants a quiet life. He is supportive of her career - but he hates it when she gets ambitious."

Uh oh....bad move then, haha.

I think her series will be interesting, but it looks a little staged I mean with the sex shop and getting stopped by the 'police'. I think it will be a little cringeworthy if that is the case....bit we will soon find out.

28-05-2007
V.I.P.

^Yeah..something not quite adding up with this move now... it was a good idea when things were not working out for David at Real and with England...but now things going well the US move should be at the end of his career -not now! I've felt that David has been fed-up of the media intrusion for a while now - at least there has been a reasonable degree of privacy in Madrid!

I agree re VB reality show...I was hoping for the content to be a bit more sophisticated than what we have so far seen in the photos...she seemed to be making a name for herself in the fashion world and be taken seriously...so what is all the sex shop stuff about!? Funnily enough even some of her fans on web sites are questioning what she is doing and saying she is more like Paris than Katie!!!

Last edited by Ceptuouse; 28-05-2007 at 05:45 PM.
29-05-2007
rising star

I look at what she is now and find it to be like a bad farce. When Tom Ford tries to stop you wearing his clothes you know you've done something wrong; on the other hand early in her life she was quoted as saying "I want to be more famous than Persil Automatic" and she probably now is. Imaganitive, I'll give her that.

29-05-2007
V.I.P.

Ollie....she must have 'people' advising her the best way to be famous in the US....but I'm not getting what she is doing at the moment either
By the way I think it was DAZ that she wanted to be more famous than!!!

29-05-2007
backstage pass

Maybe they are stageing certain parts of the show to give more humor and a light hearted take on it all.

Think about the Osbournes, I mean how funny was that show! Everything went wrong for them, in such a funny way, and sometimes in such a tragic way, when Sharon had cancer and Ozzy nearly died. But it made them seem human that you couldn't really not like them and its made them household names, here in England and hugely famous in the states.

But there were rumors about alot of things in the show being staged, even to the point of ppl saying Ozzy's accident was a publicity stunt.

Maybe no ones life is that interesting to watch with the shows adding abit of drama and humor.

30-05-2007
V.I.P.

Yeah I guess so! I didn't know that about Ozzy's accident being a possible publicity stunt...that family is so crazy at the best of times...but they certainly have many dramas!!
Yes Victoria's show must be taking the light-hearted theme - which I guess is popular in the US. I think you are right that perhaps no-ones actual life is as exciting or even as we imagine it to be - all of the time. I always remember Victoria saying she would love to be a fly on the wall in Madonna's house - which I thought sweet as we all would like to see her life!

31-05-2007
tfs star

eeewwwww......

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beckham, reality, retail, role, starring, victoria