How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-09-2011
tfs star

Harper is really sweet, but I can't help but wish Victoria would pull a Natalie Portman and keep her covered around the press.

12-09-2011
fashion icon

I understand that she waited so long for this girl and she wants to show the world her adorable girl. But why in such high heels?? Its dangerous and looks at the photo where all people are running to catch a photo

17-09-2011
trendsetter

I just wish she'd bloody stop parading her daughter like a bleeding accessory. Even the most seasoned veteran can trip whilst wearing such preposterously high heels. I'm sure she loves her daughter to bits, but when other bigger celebrities deign to put their newborns in a pushchair or a pram or a sling whereas posh petals struts about, it appears as though she's flaunting her baby. Nothing wrong with flaunting per se, but one wishes she'd have waited at least until the baby was a little older.

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

Poor baby, all that paparazzi flashlights and noise could be traumatizing, but Vicks is never one to not manipulate a good pr moment. Imho she's not only showing how quickly she recovered after giving birth, all the while parading wearing her new designs. Its a win win.

18-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
Poor baby, all that paparazzi flashlights and noise could be traumatizing, but Vicks is never one to not manipulate a good pr moment. Imho she's not only showing how quickly she recovered after giving birth, all the while parading wearing her new designs. Its a win win.
she could do both easily without the newborn in tow. I really think her carrying her while being in such spotlight, in flats or heels, is unnecessary, esp considering how feisty she was when Cruz (or Romeo?) had issues with pap light provoking his attacks etc etc.

18-07-2012
trendsetter

The moderator team has decided to close all running-commentary mega threads like this one as the over-analyzing of a particular celebrity's behavior is not consistent with tFS' purpose. Instead, choosing to keep RHI focused on newsworthy pieces that would be deemed off-topic in the other forums. Thank you for understanding.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beckham, david, thread, victoria