How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ No prob and yes totally agree re the tattoos!

16-07-2009
backstage pass

well i have t say that i am guilty as sin... meaning... i bought once the "david beckham" fragance for men, (for hubby) almost five years ago... and guess what... there's still more than 3/4 of it still... meaning... he didn't like it! well, who cares, i'm moving by the end of the month, so one little thing less to pack!!!

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Haha ^ I too bought my hubby a DB body spray but it was from the same end of line store and cost less than a couple of euros!! Good Luck with the packing!!

26-07-2009
V.I.P.

Here's to lip reading What Mr Beckham REALLY said to the LA Galaxy fan!

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news...ks-raging.html
News of the World

26-07-2009
V.I.P.

That lip reading is priceless.

26-07-2009
backstage pass

excellent!!!
i've heard that victoria becckham may get a cameo on the upcoming movie sex & the city 2....i'll try to find where i saw it...

26-07-2009
V.I.P.

It was on the Daily Mail if you're looking for the article.

26-07-2009
V.I.P.

I don't know if this is true but this article denies it.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...ameo-talk.html
digital spy

Last edited by Ceptuouse; 26-07-2009 at 10:43 AM.

19-08-2009
backstage pass

Is it true that they're living from LA?!?
I read it in a cover of a UK magazine...not 100% credible!!!

19-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ Nyni do you mean moving from LA? There has been lots of speculation here that they will move back, because David has to play for a European Football team if he wants to be considered for the England team for the next World Cup. My Football crazy huubby informs me lol! that DB is likely to go back to Milan once the Galaxy season ends in November, so that he will be fit for the World Cup. IMO I can't imagine that they will all move back to the UK permanently as VB seems to love it there, and they both say how settled the boys are, so whether they are considering a move back on a temporary basis I guess only time will tell!

20-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha View Post
Who the hell buys their lame fragrances to begin with? they should stop releasing anything and just sell Armani crap. That should be sufficient for David and the wifey.

Plus, who really wants to smell like these people, or what they dictate to be the good taste in perfume and fragrance?

I am so over these two as 'fashion icons' I could heave. He earns a lot and she spends it all on clothes and bags. Big deal. Every trophy wife does that.

Take a sharp object and stick it where my ice-cold heart is supposed to be. 'Signature story'... one was a soccer player with gimmick-y hairstyles and the other was a Spice Girl [redacted].

That is their signature story. Plus, the packaging idea with the seal is stolen from Alexander McQueen's Kingdom.

you're brilliant as always!

20-08-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam1e View Post
^ Nyni do you mean moving from LA? There has been lots of speculation here that they will move back, because David has to play for a European Football team if he wants to be considered for the England team for the next World Cup. My Football crazy huubby informs me lol! that DB is likely to go back to Milan once the Galaxy season ends in November, so that he will be fit for the World Cup. IMO I can't imagine that they will all move back to the UK permanently as VB seems to love it there, and they both say how settled the boys are, so whether they are considering a move back on a temporary basis I guess only time will tell!
I read that Victoria is mad about the fans behaviour with David, and that they pretend to move from LA to Europe, i'm not sure but i think it's to France. Another day i read in a Portuguese magazine they are moving to England again and buy a new house there, which is strange since they already have a palace there!!!

I hope they came to Europe, it means more pics!!!

20-08-2009
V.I.P.

^Haha! As usual lots of conflicting stories! Yes, they have a house outside London and one of the reports was that a central London house would be better if David was to play for a London club ie Chelsea. They definitely seem shaken by the response from LA fans, but it is not surprising as these fans just see DB as someone who is paid alot but does not take his LA team as seriously as Milan and his England career. I personally think it was the wrong career move for him even though the US better for VB and the boys!

21-08-2009
backstage pass

True not the best step for him!!!

Lets wait and see...

21-08-2009
V.I.P.

^Nyni, These links about them from the last LA galaxy match where David was sent off!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ted-match.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...axy-match.html

Source Daily Mail

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beckham, david, thread, victoria