How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-04-2005
I love model_mom!

The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)
Quote:
Quote:

Simple Life Gets Catty

Paris Hilton looks set to be paired up with a new partner on reality show The Simple Life.

Despite declaring "love you bitch" in every episode, Hilton has apparently fallen out with co-star Nicole Richie.

According to the US's Insider programme, the hunt is already on for Richie's replacement.

Among the prime candidates are Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, as well as Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley.

Society snobs Paris and Nicole became notorious for their rude comments during the series, which saw them working on a farm and taking a road trip through the US.

Meanwhile, Richie looks set to remain at Fox with a Newleyweds-style show following her and DJ fiancé Adam Goldstein.

Show bosses said: "We are currently discussing internally the creative direction of the next season of The Simple Life.

"We are huge fans of both Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and look forward to solidifying our plans for the next installment of this fantastic franchise in the very near future."

A 20th Century Fox TV spokesman declined further comment on the future of the show as well as on the possibility of another potential unscripted reality show for Richie.

I really hope that FOX doesn't cast Kimberly Stewart...she get on my nerves. The only reason that I occasionally watch this show now is because of Nicole - she is hilarious!

15-04-2005
crossed wires.

I think it'd be odd without the both of them, haha I can imagine them falling out easily though, they seem very childish and petty. Oh no not a newly-weds style show I don't mind watching the original, but when your copying a programme like that you know you're in trouble. (it'll probably be a roaring success with my luck)

15-04-2005
fashion elite

Its gonna suck if they switch up the girls.

15-04-2005
tfs star

that show made her famous

15-04-2005
trendsetter

I heard that Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen will play in Simple Life with Paris instead of Nicole Richie

15-04-2005
I love model_mom!

^ It mentions that in the article posted above. I hope not.

15-04-2005
V.I.P.

they'll be friends again next week you'll see !!!

15-04-2005
V.I.P.

News on Simple Life 4 has started heating up.
USA TODAY has just reported that Kimberly Stewart will replace Nicole Richie.

Comments from Paris Hilton

The most shocking new coupling of the night: Paris Hilton (in a brunette wig for her role in Bottoms Up) and Rod Stewart's daughter, Kimberly Stewart.

Hilton said Stewart would replace Nicole Richie as her new best friend when The Simple Life 4 begins production on Maui in May for airing this summer. "It's my show; I've had it three seasons, and I just want to freshen it up — make it newer and funner," Hilton said. Is she on the outs with Richie? Hilton said: "She's engaged and she's working like a dog."

Richie attended the party but had informed Us in advance that she would do no press. She darted out of the party soon after arriving while Hilton and Stewart danced it up atop a sofa.

Fox declined comment on plans for Simple Life 4; Richie remains under contract.

Picture of Paris Hilton and Kimberly Stewart:
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_pho...ide-hilton.jpg
More Info

April 13, 2005

Hilton and Richie to Seperate Ways?

The Insiders Marc S. Malkin Reporting: "Paris Hilton needs a new friend. I hear a search has begun to find her a new partner for "The Simple Life." While it's been rumored and reported that Hilton and Nicole Richie are no longer friends, I hear it's become so bad that producers can't imagine the two getting through another Simple Life. But Fox wants both young women to stay with the network. Richie has apparently been offered a "Newlyweds"-like reality show á la Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Cameras would follow the nitty-gritty planning of her upcoming wedding to DJ AM. As for Hilton's possible new co-star? Everyone involved keeps mentioning Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Now, that would be hot. However, I can't imagine that the twins would even entertain such a gig. "A Simple Life" rep had no comment."

15-04-2005
backstage pass

Hilton said Stewart would replace Nicole Richie as her new best friend when The Simple Life 4 begins production on Maui in May for airing this summer. "It's my show; I've had it three seasons, and I just want to freshen it up — make it newer and funner," Hilton said. Is she on the outs with Richie? Hilton said: "She's engaged and she's working like a dog."

Funner is not a word.
And your show will not be funner w/o Nicole....don't you read press???

Last edited by fezbatik; 15-04-2005 at 02:16 PM. Reason: I didn't mean to call Paris Hilton a Dummo.

15-04-2005
I love model_mom!

I don't think that the show will be anything without Nicole. Good luck Paris and Kimberly. I can just hear the producers now....."Can you two act a little more like Nicole did when she was on the show?"

15-04-2005
Proponent of Plaid

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how Simple(-minded) Life can be going in for a fourth season. That's just *boggling*

15-04-2005
fashion icon

That show makes me ashamed to be human.

15-04-2005
Iowa Girl at Heart

I'm so tired of all these shows. I mean, really. I don't care... I don't mind Richie, so much, but I never watch the Simple Life.

15-04-2005
fashion insider

Oh no! Nicole HAS to stay - it would be so awesome to see them fighting in front of the camera!

15-04-2005
V.I.P.

i've suspected this for a while now.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
news, nicole, richie, world