How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2010
fashion elite

^no she is not

Quote:
Uma amiga do jogador confirmou ao CM que a mãe, Dolores, e as irmãs Elma e Kátia, estão a tratar da documentação necessária para trazer a criança para Portugal.
www.cmjornal.xl.pt

the portugues Correio da Manhã says the following:

"a friend of the football player confirmed to Correio da Manhã that his Mum, Dolores and his sisters Elma and Kátia, are dealing/were dealing with the necessary documents and proceedings to make the baby be moved to Portugal"

what news! honestly didn't expect that!

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

I think it might be true too, wonder what this will mean for him and Irina.

I never expected this!!

04-07-2010
fashion elite

^well i guess his girlfriend would have known way before we did - whatever girlfriend is meaning in his case i mean this is so Ricky-Martin! why would you do that at 24/25 while still on the dating circuit anyway? and not try to wait to settle down with someone to make your partner your baby-mama, right? just saying...

anyway, interesting to see if his looks and style will change as a papa!!! and how he will dress his little mini-me boy!

V.I.P.

If this is true, I seriously I can think that he is gay .. since I think there are a lot of chance that the mother of his child is from American (one of the few countries that allow this type of pregnancy)....we should open a proper thread to talk about this

Last edited by rockangel; 04-07-2010 at 07:40 AM.
04-07-2010
V.I.P.

Cristiano has always been a ladies-man! How about he had unprotected sex with the girl and she got knocked up?

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedIfIWantTo View Post
^I'm the anonymous woman

V.I.P.

It's his style thread. There should be a RHI thread if anything.

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

If it was untrue there would've been a statement from his management already!! I think the girl was knocked up by Cristiano

04-07-2010
trendsetter

He is gross. I don't understand men who sleep around and not think a woman would get pregnant. Either on purpose or not using protection.

04-07-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighMaintenance View Post
Cristiano has always been a ladies-man! How about he had unprotected sex with the girl and she got knocked up?
Probably. They say it happend last September when he was on vacation in Los Angeles.

Anyway, I'm happy for him. He always seems like he really loves children and I think he'll be a good father, even though his Mom is probably doing most of the work.

04-07-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha said the baby's mother is from the US and gave birth at the beginning of June.

Ronaldo's management company Gestifute confirmed the footballer's announcement was genuine, Correio da Manha added.

The unnamed mother of the baby boy is reported to have concieved the baby during Ronaldo'd 2009 summer holiday's in the US after he became the costliest player in the world signing an £80million for Real Madrid from Manchester United.

Ronaldo is currently dating Russian underwear model Irina Shayk who also confirmed the news on her facebook page saying, "My boyfriend is, now, the father of a boy".
http://www.mynews.in/News/Cristiano_...er_N67821.html

04-07-2010
fashion icon

So if a man raises his child alone..he must be gay like Ricky Martin...or it's "Ricky Martin" move...tons of guys have done this before Ricky Martin and thy aren't gay...I doubt he used a Surrogate also...His style makes people assume he is gay, but anyway..it is odd that the woman would give him sole custody, but maybe she is a college student or someone who doesn't want a baby full time,maybe she will have visitation rights..I don't think he is gay...

V.I.P.

There is something very odd about this ... a mother does not surrender or leave a child, never ... at least a normal person

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inhirnamy137 View Post
So if a man raises his child alone..he must be gay like Ricky Martin...or it's "Ricky Martin" move...tons of guys have done this before Ricky Martin and thy aren't gay...I doubt he used a Surrogate also...His style makes people assume he is gay, but anyway..it is odd that the woman would give him sole custody, but maybe she is a college student or someone who doesn't want a baby full time,maybe she will have visitation rights..I don't think he is gay...
Currently I do NOT think people give something for nothing ....Also do not forget that he is the most important football player and this is a very macho sport .... not surprise me if all his romances are part of a marketing image

Last edited by rockangel; 04-07-2010 at 08:35 AM.
04-07-2010
trendsetter

Im not sure that means he's gay.Maybe the baby's mother is underage.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cronaldo, dad, donor, expensive, footballer, mother, mystery, single, world