How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2010
Blood On The Leaves

Or she gave up all her rights in exchange for money?

04-07-2010
®

This is such a surprising news, especially after all the kerfuffle the loss of Portugal
caused. Why would the mom give up rights of the baby anyway? Money? I think she'll
receive more moolah from child support. Haha. The plot thickens.

I don't mean to judge but this is really very weird.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmLordZen View Post
This is such a surprising news, especially after all the kerfuffle the loss of Portugal
caused. Why would the mom give up rights of the baby anyway? Money? I think she'll
receive more moolah from child support. Haha. The plot thickens.

I don't mean to judge but this is really very weird.
agree 100%! seems all so weird either scenario you choose:

- love child in the heat of the night: why would the mother give it up for money? she would most definitely be better off with child support

- baby out of the wedlock: she doesn't want the baby - so why did she get it?

- surregate mother: why would Ronaldo do that in the middle of his career after transfering to Real Madrid as the most expensive footballer of all times just now?

- who as a woman would decide to have the baby though through an affair and still not want to keep it then but rather handing it over to a famous star?

- what's underage got to do with it? even if she was let's say 16 or 17 she would not be too young to have a child for goodness sake...it's not an age that is incredible to have a baby--people do sometimes - it's not like it's illegal to get pregnant as a teenager

all scenarios smell fishy! the whole story is weird...who will care for the baby? or will he run around with a kangaroo-bag and the baby to the football camp?!

V.I.P.

the underage thing could get him in trouble and give him a bad name though, no one in his situation wants to impregnate an underage girl so i would understand if they kept her out of this, otherwise i have no idea, it's definitely weird.
also usually if girls get pregnant from an affair/one-night-stand with a superstar they want money and fame, maybe she got a lot of money, but this was kept SO secret (without his statement we still wouldn't know) it seems more like a surrogate-situation to me

04-07-2010
fashion elite

^i agree - it's like soo weird---i mean if it was something with an underage girl sooner or later it will come out anyway and why doesn't she want the child and the money, whoever it is and whatever age she is? i have never heard of a girl/woman giving birth to a child of a star (Jude Law, Mick Jagger, Prince Albert, Boris Becker ....) and not keeping the baby and getting paid big time for child support and 'living standard' - and never have i heard of a male-star getting sole custody of a child he had because of an affair!

the surrogate still sounds weird - why now and why when he knew he would be new for Real Madrid, and in the World Cup with Portugal? and all...i mean he has a girlfriend i think so why get a surrogate...

®

Maybe her girlfriend's barren and he so desperately wants a child?

V.I.P.

I really don't see this as any type of confirmation that he's gay. If he were, and didn't want to come out, there is no way he would add so much pressure on that area wit this whole thing. This is something you do when you're long pass your prime and don't care anymore if people find out because the loss to your career is minimal (aka Ricky Martin). Additionally, he's 25, just signed a big contract, sounds like the whole thing was unplanned.

As for the baby mamma giving up the rights. Yeah, that is curious. I can only thing of 3 possibilities here. One, she is/was a prostitute, in which case it would look really bad for him if it came out. Two, she is/was underage, which doesn't only look bad but is illegal and could lend him in some legal problems. Three, maybe her family is rich and this would somehow reflect bad on them so they arranged for this?

I don't know, the whole thing does sound fishy.

V.I.P.

this sh*t is all kind of weird

V.I.P.

Cristiano Ronaldo Is A Daddy

Okay, which one of you low down dirty hookers chewed a hole in the condom and lifted your pelvis up right before Cristiano Ronaldo jizzed?! Raise your hand, because whoever you are, you are one of my heroes.

The greasy extra thick chicken bone that is Cristiano Ronaldo announced on his Facebook and Twitter today that he is a father to a baby. A real-life baby who breathes oxygen and everything. Something in the milk ain't clean about Crispy's statement. Lift up your magnifying glass, Detective La Toya:

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

Is this a hoax? Is Balloon Boy's daddy Crispy Ronaldo's new Twittermaster?!

So the mother of Crispy's kid just gave up custody without trying to snatch as many oil-covered bills as possible from him? What fun is that?! WAIT. Maybe this unnamed woman is really a surrogate, and Crispy plans to raise with the baby with Kaká (Yes, Kaká aka The Best Name Ever is going to leave his wife to marry Crispy in a tanning bed). Together they will train CrispyKaká Jr. in the art of brow plucking and suntanning just until your skin is about to boil over and fall off. Crispy will also give CrispyKaká Jr. the secret on how to keep your entire body as greasy as a power bottom's as* after a butt orgy. Yes, this is how it's going to play out.
dlisted

Last edited by Kenysha75; 04-07-2010 at 12:55 PM.
04-07-2010
V.I.P.

I still think this is so weird There's just a lot of things that dont add up. If he really got full (?) custody of the baby, that raises so many questions. Hopefully soon we'll find out more.

®

dlisted is always a guilty pleasure.

fashion insider

Cristiano in the US, landed in Newark's Airport yesterday:

cr; cr17

The press is reporting that that the baby's mom is from the United States. If this was a hoax, then it would have been over by now.

Last edited by colourmepretty; 04-07-2010 at 01:30 PM.
04-07-2010
trendsetter

"Together they will train CrispyKaká Jr. in the art of brow plucking and suntanning"

lmao this article
i love dlisted

V.I.P.

But it would seem more logical if the mother gave birth to the baby in Portugal or atleast in Europe since the baby is not allowed to fly for at least a couple of months.

04-07-2010
fashion elite

according to the Portugues press cmjornal.xl.pt the baby is already in Portugal with Cristiano's family

and now he is in the USA? maybe it is to clear the last questions&arrangements with the baby mama? i would guess

btw: the Ricky-Martin-connection is here:
twitter.com/ricky_martin
Quote:
@Cristiano Ronaldo Parabéns!!!!!Muita felicidade para vocę e sua nova família!
translation: Congratulations @Cristiano Ronaldo!!! best wishes to you and your new family!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cronaldo, dad, donor, expensive, footballer, mother, mystery, single, world