How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

I can see why people think a surrogate is involved or it was some kind of hooker. Because what woman gives up rights to her child?! Especially any woman impregnated by him, who has mountains of money.

04-07-2010
on the come up

CrispyKaka Jr. LMAO!!!!!

04-07-2010
V.I.P.

Congrats to them

on the come up

^Kaka is THE man.

05-07-2010
rising star

I thought by the title that Christiano wasn't going to be getting child support off the mother and I was thinking uhhh does he need the $300 a month : lol:

Christiano looks gayer than my hairdresser but I don't think there is any Ricky Martin style arrangement going on.

I would think that this baby is the result of a one night stand. When he went on that trip to the US last year he probably got a bit too romantically involved with some girl and the result was pregnancy. Maybe she wanted to get an abortion and his religious values made him say something along the lines of "have the baby, I will raise it, you can have money and privacy" or something like that.

Some women really don't have a maternal bone in their body, I can't tell you how many times I have heard of a lady not settling into motherhood, not wanting to be a mother in the first place, or even running out on an infant and leaving the baby to the dad which is what happened to a friend of mine!! Again she probably wanted an abortion and Ronaldo was prepared to pay her well of she had it and gave it up to him then that much money would make most women do a lot of things.

It doesn't make sense for him to use a surrogate, he isn't gay (ummmm ), he is at the peak of his career, at the time of conception he was probably insanely focussed on getting to the world cup, he has a super hot girlfriend he could have a baby with, he is only really young. People don't just think oh I want a baby call the surrogate, they tend to plan with the people they are in love with and try for at least a few years before this option.

Also, he could get any girl he wants, why would he even want to go to some dirty hooker? Also an underage girl is not necessarily going to care if the world knows, they would probbly want to keep the baby. This has love child written all over it.

I wish him all the best, he seems like he would be a sweet dad.

Last edited by Sea Of Love; 05-07-2010 at 03:33 AM.
05-07-2010
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Of Love View Post
Also, he could get any girl he wants, why would he even want to go to some dirty hooker? Also an underage girl is not necessarily going to care if the world knows, they would probbly want to keep the baby. This has love child written all over it.
Hot guys have sex with prostitutes too, you know. Not because they want sex, because they could have that with anybody, but because they want...a prostitute.

My guess is that Ronaldo found some 10 dollar hooker he thought was a tranny...

we were in love

05-07-2010
fashion icon

Kaka and Ronaldo forever.

maybe she's married, maybe she's famous and totally embarrassed, maybe she comes from a good wealthy family and doesn't want to be shamed, ...

05-07-2010
V.I.P.

Whoever SHE is, let's hope they made a good arrangement with her and she is totally fine with everything! Let's hope Cristiano can take good care of the baby. In the end that"s all that matters...

05-07-2010
on the come up

^let's hope the baby is good looking!

05-07-2010
fashion icon

cristiano has pretty good bone structure

05-07-2010
fashion icon

He can't hide the woman too long The Paparazzis are everywhere or somebody will tell who it is.

I mean on one hand i'm happy for him but on the other hand i think the baby will grow up with Cristiano's mum. He does not came across as mature and being able to look after a child.

He is still a kid.

fashion icon

BTW i didn't know he is/ was in a relationship with this girl : Irina Shayk

cgi.cnnsi.com

Last edited by Edita; 05-07-2010 at 06:52 AM.
05-07-2010
V.I.P.

I'd say it was surrogate. Ricky Martin moment for Ronaldo. They should hook up. That would be a hot couple.

05-07-2010
V.I.P.

I dont belive that surrogate thing...I mean, there are lots of mothers who are giving their babies away as it is, there are numerous reasons for doing so. She could just be so protective over her privacy and give the baby fully to Cristiano (at some point her identity would be found out if they'd share the custody). He has more than enough money and probably love too to provide a good life to this baby.

05-07-2010
V.I.P.

It's a surrogate apparantely.

Quote:

Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo paid a surrogate mother to have his baby son, it was claimed today.

Portuguese newspaper Diario de Noticias said the baby was conceived by the surrogate at the end of last summer in San Diego, where Ronaldo was on holiday.

The boy was born weighing 9lb 8oz on June 17 while the star was at the World Cup in South Africa.

Diario de Noticias said Ronaldo travelled to the Algarve to meet his son as soon as Portugal were eliminated from the tournament by Spain on June 29.

It gave no further details of the claim.

Ronaldo's sister Katia Aveiro said her brother was 'very happy about becoming a father'.

The youngster is the spitting image of his famous father, with brown eyes and a shock of brown hair, his sister revealed.

Speaking at one of the family's homes in Vilamoura, on the Algarve, Katia told Diario de Noticias: 'He has brown eyes and brown hair like Cristiano

'He's very happy, of course! Who isn't happy having children? The baby looks like him, although he's still very small to see what his features will be like.

'He's very calm, he just eats and sleeps.'

Katia said her own sons Rodrigo, nine, and four-month-old Dinis 'are very happy' with the new arrival.

She said her brother will reveal his son's name 'when he returns from Madrid', where he is said to be working.

State television channel RTP claimed the boy will be called Ronaldo.

The footballer became a father two days after playing against the Ivory Coast in the World Cup and four days before he helped Portugal beat North Korea 7-0.

He did not reveal the news to his team-mates while in South Africa.

Ronaldo made his shock revelation he had become a father on Saturday night on his official website, Facebook and Twitter pages.

He wrote: 'It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become a father to a baby boy.

'As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.'

Last night, more than 18 hours after the messages first appeared and after 40,000 fans had registered their congratulations on Facebook, Ronaldo's agent confirmed the story, saying: 'Yes, it's true. We make no further comment.'

His girlfriend, Russian underwear model Irina Shayk wrote on her Facebook page: 'My boyfriend is now the father of a boy.'
Ronaldo spent last summer in the US on holiday after signing for Real Madrid from Manchester United for a world record £80million

The baby will have been conceived around September last year when he was playing for the Spanish giants.

At that time 21-year-old Italian Raffaella Fico claimed to be dating the footballer, but the relationship was never confirmed.

Other women who have been linked to Ronaldo recently include Paris Hilton, Big Brother star Imogen Thomas and US star Kim Kardashian.

In a recent interview in Portugal the star was asked if he wanted to have children. He replied that the day might come 'sooner rather than later'.

His gruelling training regime and fixtures at Real Madrid, where he earns £180,000 a week, combined with a love of the high life, make it hard to imagine him being a single parent.

That makes it likely that the child's upbringing will have plenty of input from Ronaldo's formidable mother Dolores.

The newspaper's claim adds weight to the theory that Ronaldo had the child through a 'Ricky Martin'- style arrangement.

The Puerto Rican singer became a father to twins with help from a surrogate mother in 2008.
Only two months ago, Ronaldo was at the centre of a pregnancy riddle involving a stunning Spanish model.

Former Miss Spain Maria Jose Suarez was linked to the star after splitting with her boyfriend, tennis player Feliciano Lopez, when she discovered she was pregnant.

The footballer was named in the media as her secret lover, sparking speculation he was the father of the child.

But she denied sleeping with Ronaldo and last week it emerged she had lost her baby.
ontd

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cronaldo, dad, donor, expensive, footballer, mother, mystery, single, world