How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-12-2010
V.I.P.

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Split
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their four-year relationship, sources confirm to JustJared.com.

The 23-year-old actor and his High School Musical co-star, who turns 22 tomorrow, “are still good friends,” the source added.

Zac is currently filming The Lucky One in New Orleans, while Vanessa is wrapping up work in Hawaii on Journey 2: The Mysterious Island before production moves to North Carolina.

Yesterday, Zac was spotted at the New Orleans Saints game with Twilight stars Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner. Miley Cyrus was also in the Superdome cheering on the home team. Zac and Kellan pic here!

E! Online was the first to report the split.

justjared.

13-12-2010
V.I.P.

The Love Affair Created By Mickey Mouse Is Over

Vanessa Hudgens burst into a million tears of sorrow this morning when she rolled over in bed and stared at a pristine white pillow case next to her. A pristine white pillow case that was completely free of MAC-brand skid marks from Zac Efron's beautiful bronzer covered face. That's because Zac Efron is no longer sharing a bed with Vanessa since the two have broken up for good. Somebody talk Mickey Mouse off the ledge of Sleeping Beauty's Castle and gently let him know that all good contracts must come to an end.

A source type tells E! News, "It's nothing dramatic. There's no third party involved. They were together for so long. It just ran its course."

But they've been through SO MUCH TOGETHER! When Vanessa's vagina was splattered all over everyone's monitors, they stayed together and worked through it! When Zac through a hissy fit after Vanessa asked to borrow his favorite compact for a touch up, they stayed together and worked through it! When a reporter mistakenly called Vanessa "the prettiest pretty princess in the Magic Kingdom" in front of ZAC, they stayed together and worked through it! LOVE IS OFFICIALLY DEAD! Who will take Vanessa's hand when she wants to gaily twirl around on a rooftop?!!

And the most tragic part is that I just admitted to watching parts of High School Musical 3.
dlisted

on the come up

awww. I actually like these two as a couple. I thought I saw them canoodling with each other only a few days ago?

13-12-2010
Free Spirit | Wild Heart

^ i know! weren't they just all over each other?
they were cute together

14-12-2010
on the come up

^Maybe there're movies coming out?
I mean come on, Vanessa can't live without Zac!

14-12-2010
fashion icon

It was just about time
Zac has so much to offer and she .... (i can't stand her) !

V.I.P.

^^ His career is zero at the moment? They both have very little to offer at the moment.

14-12-2010
tfs star

Even though I don't really care for either of them and Zac was too pretty, I thought they were cute and happy together but I suppose things have to move on.

14-12-2010
backstage pass

Really, I just looked in Star Style and on Nov 28 they were still kissing in Waikiki. Not that I care much, but is kinda sudden and right before Christmas. So heartless.

14-12-2010
fashion elite

I'm not really surprised, i don't know why
but i think they looked cute together

V.I.P.

Zac & Vanessa Will Probably Get Back Together!
One of Zac and Vanessa’s friends tells HL it would be shocking if Zanessa isn’t reunited before too long! There’s hope!

Rejoice, Zanessa fans! We have good news! HollywoodLife.com spoke to a source very close to Zac Efron, 23, and Vanessa Hudgens, 22, who told us the longtime couple isn’t over forever!

“They have officially called it quits, but my source believes that there is a great chance they will get back together,” our insider says. “They have hung out with each other as recently as two weeks ago and will continue to hang out, since they are best friends.”

Zac and Vanessa began dating in 2005 while filming “High School Musical,” and were spotted hugging and kissing just recently.

“They realize that they both can trust each other, and there will be a bond between them forever,” our source tells us. “Career demands, distance and to enjoy being single are the main reasons for the break up. I’d be shocked if they don’t get back together someday.”

tfs star

trendsetter

This story is EVERYWHERE!!

Aaaah, R.I.P Zanessa xD

Just a tad sad for Vanessa since Zac is her only link to not fading into obscurity lol.

14-12-2010
V.I.P.

They were lovely. I liked them together. Maybe it's not over forever.
But I'm not shocked or anything else, I don't even know them.

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Oooh, now who will Zac date? What a hottie...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
efron, hudgens, split, vanessa, zac