How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-09-2012
Fashion Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusenka View Post
what you mean "an appropriate muse"? there is no an appropriate or inappropriate muse ... muse is muse, you don't choose it, it choose you.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marusenka View Post
however, I must admit that zahia really looks like ... well, I'm trying to find a right word but I don't want to insult anyone.
A blow up doll? I don't know, However I can understand the fascination ppl have with her yet, I find it odd that Karl calls publicly his muse a bottomline underage trashy looking prostitute. He is after all head of one of the most elegant fashion houses that caters to a very conservative client. Which clashes completely with Zahia's image.

I may be even buy it that he sees her as a muse in his personal life or that he admires her for being so candid to what she did. But to be his muse as a designer? I can only imagine him taking inspiration from her to design a tweed jacket.

Last edited by daniellat; 05-09-2012 at 01:24 PM.

05-09-2012
Power to the 99%

^ Well, Chanel is not all he designs ... but it's also more than the tweed suits. Aren't there Chanel handcuffs? If there haven't been, maybe now there will be

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dehar, karl, lagerfeld, muse, zahia