UK Harper's Bazaar October 2010
Model: Karen Elson
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Styling: Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou
The cover (Newstand & Suscribers)
youkioske via Flashbang, twitter.com/burberry via Vanessa12 & scanned by vogue28
Harper's Bazaar Malaysia September 2010
"c u later? xoxo" by Photographs by Alexi Lubomirski for New York magazine
"c u later? xoxo" by Photographs by Alexi Lubomirski for New York magazine, Spring 2009 Fashion Issue
Spring’s best going-out clothes get a local test-drive at Goldbar and La Esquina.
Styling by Harriet Mays Powell
Hair by Ben Skervin at Magnet NY. Makeup by Francelle at the Wall Group. Manicure by Honey at Magnet NY. Market editor: Doria Santlofer. Fashion assistant: Eve Bertin-Lang.
1) (Left to right) Jen Brill is wearing a Proenza Schouler dress ($2,750 at Bergdorf Goodman) and leather sandal with fur detail ($795 at Edon Manor). The designers Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough of Proenza Schouler are in their own clothes. Lauren Santo Domingo is wearing a Proenza Schouler embroidered sleeveless jumpsuit (by special order at Opening Ceremony). Amy Greenspon is wearing a Proenza Schouler bugle-bead T-shirt and cropped pants (by special order at Kirna Zabête) and high heels with cotton anklet ($795 at Edon Manor).
2) Josephine de la Baume is wearing an Yves Saint Laurent. sequined strapless short jumpsuit ($4,350) and Christian Louboutin patent high- heel sandals ($1,095).
How long have you been acting?
"I did my first play when I was 6, but had a laugh attack, so it was pretty much a disaster. I have only taken it seriously for a few years. I just shot a movie by Nadia Szold called Some Kinda ****ery." —Josephine de la Baume, actress
3) Alexandra and Theodora Richards are wearing Chanel cotton stretch dresses ($2,255 and $1,900, respectively).
4) Alexandra Richards is wearing a Balmain silk dress with metal-chain detailing ($33,600 by special order at Bergdorf Goodman) and Christian Louboutin d’Orsay pumps ($1,195 at Saks Fifth Avenue).
What’s on your iPod’s repeat?
“I’d Rather Go Blind” by Etta James. —Alexandra Richards, model at Wilhelmina
5) Annabelle Dexter-Jones is wearing a Lanvin animal-print dress ($2,960 at Barneys New York) and Lanvin satin sandals (by special order at Bergdorf Goodman).
Working actress and part-time ghost whisperer.
You’re from a musical family. what songs do you love right now?
The song off the Kaiser Chiefs’ new album “Never Miss a Beat,” and “Cigarettes,” by Daniel Merriweather. —Annabelle Dexter-Jones, student/actress
6) Harry McNally is wearing an A.P.C. button-down shirt ($150); J.Crew tie ($49.50); Mister Mort & Baron Von Fancy suspenders; and Pegleg NYC black wax denim pants (at Patricia Field). Isabelle McNally is wearing a Dior minidress ($14,350).
7) Dasha Zhukova is wearing a Balenciaga metal dress ($59,500).
Where did you grow up?
Moscow and Los Angeles, but I mostly live on an airplane.
Necessary travel item?
Melatonin. —Dasha Zhukova, founder of the Garage Center of Contemporary Culture and co-owner of Kova & T
8) (Left to right) Emily Wroe is wearing a Calvin Klein silk- taffeta dress ($2,895). Jacques Renault is wearing a Rag & Bone henley sweater ($465 at Bergdorf Goodman) and Acne washed black denim jeans ($299). Molly Hawkins is wearing a Louis Vuitton dress (approx. $6,002). Coco Young is wearing a Prada python print dress ($2,580). Justin Miller is wearing a Bottega Veneta sweater ($1,100 at Bergdorf Goodman), Jil Sander shirt ($295 at Bergdorf Goodman), and Acne black denim jeans ($199). Caroline Polachek is wearing a Prada metal dress ($2,465).
What’s your favorite place to go out?
"Dokebi in Williamsburg. And wherever my friends are." —Emily Wroe, visual artist
9) Keegan Singh is wearing his own clothes. Pamela Love is wearing a Ralph Lauren metallic lace-embroidered dress ($10,000; 867 Madison Ave., at 72nd St.; 212-606-2100) and her own jewelry (from $140 to $1,500; available at pamelalovenyc.com).
Where are you from and what do you do?
"I’m a jewelry designer and I live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I’m also a painter, and I play drums in this psychedelic garage-rock band, Scorpio Rising." —Pamela Love, jewelry designer
10) Josephine de la Baume is wearing a Jil Sander silk fringe dress ($4,175) and Christian Louboutin patent high-heel sandals ($1,095).[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Vogue Germany, May 2010
"Queen Of Posh"
Photographer : Alexi Lubomirski
Styling : Christiane Arp
Cover and 4th image via vogue.co.uk thanks to Chanelcouture09, the rest scanned by TFS member Helligirl.
|alexi, lubomirski, photographer|