How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Behind the Lens
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-09-2010
V.I.P.

Does anyone have a list of the shows she has styled apart from Balenciaga and Chloe? I know she has worked with Gucci on their advertising campaigns in the past (Spring 2006, Fall 2006, etc) but does she also style their shows?

05-09-2010
V.I.P.

She also styled the recent Roberto Cavalli shows, and Phi when it still existed. Last season she also styled The Row's show.
Not 100% sure about Gucci but I think Emmanuelle is doing both the shows and campaigns now.

Last edited by style_expert; 05-09-2010 at 03:56 AM.
08-09-2010
V.I.P.

INTERVIEW SEPTEMBER 2010

MODEL'S OWN
MODELS: JULIA NOBIS, TATI COTLIAR, MIRTE MAAS, KIRBY & ANN KENNY, HANNAH HOLMAN & JAC
HAIR: SHON
MAKE-UP: VAL GARLAND
PHOTOGRAPHER: PAOLO ROVERSI
FASHION EDITOR: MARIE AMÉLIE SAUVÉ

08-09-2010
trendsetter

^Thanks. Full ed here.

She always does great eds with Paolo. On a side note...
I don't mean to sound stalker-ish but I think I've seen her wear the same Adidas sneakers before...

30-09-2010
V.I.P.

untitled from another magazine fall winter 2010
photographer: venetia scott
stylist: marie amelie sauve
hair: sebastien richard @ jed root inc.
makeup: hannah murray @ julian watson agency
model: lindsey wixson

myfdb

V.I.P.

Love #4 Fall/Winter 10.11
"Hot Stuff"
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre
Styling: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

myfdb via tarsha

12-11-2010
fashion insider

"detournement de matieres"
VOGUE Paris August 1995
Photographer: Satoshi Saikusa
Fashion Editor: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Model: Diane Heidkrueger
Make-up: Pascal Guichard
Hair: Valentin

Posted by Mirik / KissMissScan

01-12-2010
front row

An interview with the website Into The Gloss where she talks about her beauty routine- there is a photo too but I can't seem to get it to work! :/ There are links to the products in the original post

Quote:
“You know what I like, and more and more I think it’s important, is to be toned. I try to do the gym every day; it’s good to do something for yourself every day if you can. I have a trainer in New York and in Paris. I do the weights, and also I just bought a stationary bike. For me, it’s the most important thing. When you look soft, that I don’t like at all. Gisele is of course the best body, for me, because she’s doing a lot of different sports. I stopped smoking ten years ago and I don’t drink anymore. I sleep a lot and I eat very healthy. Most of the time I have Japanese food—sushi, sashimi. I love Japan—I love Japanese people, I love the culture, I love the food. They are the most amazing people for beauty, in Japan. They live the longest; they care for themselves so well. The people don’t age! I’m very French because both parents are French and my culture is French but I think because I’m traveling so much I’ve become much more international than a normal French girl. So I feel less and less French in a way, when I talk to my French girlfriends. My girlfriends still go to Le Voltaire in Paris, a very French restaurant, very heavy foods, and sometime I love to do that, but mostly I prefer to eat Japanese. It’s funny because in Paris you still have very traditional restaurants but I don’t eat there much anymore.
Hair is very important I think, no? I always like to brush my hair. I wash it every day. You have to spend a lot of time for everything; I color it, get treatments. I think when I was a kid I was not happy with my hair. It was very thin and very straight and I wanted to have curly hair. I was doing everything—when Linda Evangelista cut her hair, so did I. And I got a perm. That was bad. So I think it’s quite important to have nice hair. In New York I go to Garren for the color and there is a Japanese guy there that I love, who cuts it. And in Paris I go to Leonor Greyl. It’s amazing. It’s a very very famous place in Paris where you can spend all morning and they do an amazing treatment for your hair and scalp. And I use their products a lot—for summer they have an oil, Huile de Palme, you put in while you’re at the beach. And they have the most amazing shampoo that smells so good. I try to go there every month. For facials there is an amazing place in Paris called Joëlle Ciocco. She’s doing the best facial, because you get a full massage of your face and even inside your mouth. And in New York I love to go to Tracie Martyn. Also I try to get massages as often as I can! In Paris it’s really difficult to get a good massage and in New York it’s really easy. Oh and one of my rituals, as soon as I land in Paris I go to an Iyashi Dome. It’s like a donut that you go into, and it’s very very hot, and you sweat a lot. It helps you to detox of course, and you sleep really well afterward and get over jet lag. You know, I don’t wear makeup at all, never ever. The routine is to wash my face day and night with Joëlle Ciocco cleanser, and then a mix of products from Darphin, Dr. Brandt…I have a lot of different creams actually. And I wear sunscreen when I’m at the beach, with a big hat, but I try not to get tan; I don’t like it. I started in fashion when I was 19, and as soon as you start in the fashion business, I don’t know why, but you don’t wear a lot of makeup. Especially when you’re shooting and you see a lot of models, because they are wearing a lot, you avoid it, maybe? It’s a funny thing.”

18-12-2010
fashion insider

I really love her and I wish she would become the new EIC of Vogue Paris.

19-12-2010
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueParisLover View Post
her work is really quintessentially french in so many ways, it would stand as an interesting match up. she's also a genius stylist: she throws gucci animal print over balmain brocade and spices it up with a cavalli fur bag without missing a beat.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by VogueParisLover View Post
i agree with you!
but i have a feeling that she's not going to be the eic...

04-01-2011
tfs star

Roberto Cavalli's 40th Anniversary Book

womenmanagement
Model: Natasha Poly
Photographers: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Marie Amelie Sauve
Art Director: Fabien Baron
Hair: Paul Hanlon
Makeup: Charlotte Tilbury

04-01-2011
When in doubt, wear red.

Thanks for the image .
Natasha looks super sexy, love the dress too.
I wish I had the Cavalli book, it looks marvelous. Anyone knows if she styled the whole book ?
^And btw, I would love to see her as VP new EIC, too

V.I.P.

US Vogue March 2011
"Rebel, Rebel"
Models: Kasia Struss, Anais Mali, Cameron Russell, Liu Wen, Elettra Wiedemann, Joan Smalls, Audrey Marnay, Karlie Kloss, Du Juan & Monika "Jac" Jagaciak
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

Scanned by soymilkfreak

21-03-2011
fashion insider

' Retour à Oxford "
VOGUE Paris September 1993
Photographer: Christopher Griffith
Models: Katia and Gray
Fashion Editor: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Hair: Jean-Louis David
Make-up: Diane Kendal