How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Behind the Lens
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2005
  46
backstage pass
 
Hana_N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Denmark
Gender: femme
Posts: 762
Helena Christensen...




__________________
Your right to wear a mint-green polyester leisure suit ends where it meets my eye - Fran Lebowitz
 
 
01-05-2005
  47
███████████████
 
testinofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paris
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHB
for Testinofan, Gucci Fall 1995 by Mario Testino with Amber Valletta and Unknown male models.
edit-testinofan..please remove images when quoting...thank you..
OMG !!! Thanks youu many thanks are wonderfull i liked much
you are a genius


Last edited by softgrey; 01-05-2005 at 11:46 AM.
 
01-05-2005
  48
flaunt the imperfection..
 
softgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: downtown...
Gender: femme
Posts: 50,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413
Thanks for those wonderful scans JHB.

Would anyone happen to have any scans of his f/w 97 campaign for Gucci, the one that's kind of like it's shot with a security camera or something.
that was my favourite season of tom ford for gucci...
best collection and best ad campaign...imo......
i have a story in my book that has a similar feel...
very sexy..sort of reminds me of la femme nikita...

__________________
"It is not money that makes you well dressed: it is understanding."
ChristianDior



 
01-05-2005
  49
barcode
 
Spike413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by softgrey
that was my favourite season of tom ford for gucci...
best collection and best ad campaign...imo......
i have a story in my book that has a similar feel...
very sexy..sort of reminds me of la femme nikita...
Oh I love that collection too, one of my all time favorites....especially the shoes

__________________
You need to move fashion forward when there's a reason to move fashion forward - Tom Ford

 
01-05-2005
  50
tfs star
 
hugobossdaria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Miami Beach
Gender: homme
Posts: 1,730
i like mario's gucci ads

__________________
"She is much more than a model -- a personality and a unique beauty, a rare mix."
-Karl Lagerfeld, on Daria Werbowy.
 
01-05-2005
  51
███████████████
 
testinofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paris
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by softgrey
that was my favourite season of tom ford for gucci...
best collection and best ad campaign...imo......
i have a story in my book that has a similar feel...
very sexy..sort of reminds me of la femme nikita...
Yess is true is great seasson very sensual you have photos of this seasson? thanks in advance

 
03-05-2005
  52
V.I.P.
 
MissAnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,720


Karolina by Mario

 
03-05-2005
  53
V.I.P.
 
MissAnia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,720
interesting idea


 
04-05-2005
  54
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
 
Urban Stylin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: EASTAFRica
Gender: homme
Posts: 16,048
actually one of my biggest dreams is to get photographed by mario though of recent his work has gotten somwehat commercialised. He seems to bring colour out of anyone or anything! loved the versace ads at the beach with sharon gernish and the nude bottoms!!i think his ads are usually better than his eds

 
04-07-2005
  55
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Amsterdam
Gender: homme
Posts: 8
Testino just shot a 'little britain' (the english might now) shoot for vogue, rather funny although not his best. Worth a look, specially in case you don't know 'little brittain' it will be a pleasant surprise.

Anyone with a good link to various Testino work? Google delivers a lot of hits but loads of sites with only a few or no pictures.

cheers!

 
04-07-2005
  56
███████████████
 
testinofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paris
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by quinten
Testino just shot a 'little britain' (the english might now) shoot for vogue, rather funny although not his best. Worth a look, specially in case you don't know 'little brittain' it will be a pleasant surprise.

Anyone with a good link to various Testino work? Google delivers a lot of hits but loads of sites with only a few or no pictures.

cheers!
Here are much Editorials from 1996 to 2005 and in the section Advertisment muchhh in Gucci, Burberry, Valentino ,etc enjoy

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/

 
05-07-2005
  57
front row
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Stylin
actually one of my biggest dreams is to get photographed by mario though of recent his work has gotten somwehat commercialised. He seems to bring colour out of anyone or anything! loved the versace ads at the beach with sharon gernish and the nude bottoms!!i think his ads are usually better than his eds


...that Versace campaign was shot by Steven Meisel

 
07-07-2005
  58
front row
 
amchan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hong Kong
Gender: homme
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by testinofan
Here are much Editorials from 1996 to 2005 and in the section Advertisment muchhh in Gucci, Burberry, Valentino ,etc enjoy

http://www.bwgreyscale.com/
the site is amazing...thanks!!!

 
12-07-2005
  59
windowshopping
 
Becks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Worldwide
Gender: femme
Posts: 32
Hey, do any of you Testino fans remember a story he shot in Moscow about 4 or 5 years ago (maybe longer), in the streets, housing complexes etc. with a few girls, and maybe a couple of guys as well? I think it was for W., maybe around springtime, but for some reason i never held onto that issue, and have never been able to find the story anywhere since. If anybody has that story scanned, or knows where i could find it, i'll be your friend for life. Thanks!

__________________
"Anybody doesnt like these pitchers dont like poetry, see?" - Kerouac
 
12-07-2005
  60
███████████████
 
testinofan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paris
Gender: homme
Posts: 7,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks
Hey, do any of you Testino fans remember a story he shot in Moscow about 4 or 5 years ago (maybe longer), in the streets, housing complexes etc. with a few girls, and maybe a couple of guys as well? I think it was for W., maybe around springtime, but for some reason i never held onto that issue, and have never been able to find the story anywhere since. If anybody has that story scanned, or knows where i could find it, i'll be your friend for life. Thanks!

Yes in W magazine 9/1997 Angela Lindvall, Tanga Moreau, Cedric Jimenez, Keith and other man models shoting in Moscu , i think im have scans but no complete remember in this moment 16 pag but the ed have 18 pag.

 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, april, mario, november, photographer, testino
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.