Another promising Swedish stylist.
I wasn't sure on starting her a thread as I'm not that familiar with her work but the little I've seen (all up in her agency's site) makes her quite intriguing for me.. and it's always nice having new names around here like in the old days.
Extract from vagabond.com
Naomi Itkes is one of Sweden's most talented and booked stylists as well as editor for fashion magazine BON and known for her own magazine Litkes. We wanted to know more about Naomi and asked her quick 10 questions.
1. Favorite place of inspiration? London
2. In my mp3 player right now? Gustavo Santaolalla
3. Favorite getaway? Hotel Aquadulci at Sardinia
4. In my next life I will.. be as flawless as Virginia Woolf
5. I am afraid of.. boredom
6. At my first job I was.. a cleaning lady
7. Bad habits? Snus
8. My worst fashion buy? nothing
9. I spend too much money on.. cabs
10. Just before I answered all these questions I was.. having a laugh with my friend Liselotte Watkins.
Bon International S/S 10
Photographed by Andreas Sjödin
Stylist: Naomi Itkes & Marcus Söder
Models: Frida, Melissa, Anna, Anna-Karin, Josefin, Helene, Tilda and Antonia
__________________ Metal teeth of carousels.
Last edited by MulletProof; 05-11-2010 at 02:54 AM.