How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-04-2006
go red sox

Allure May 2006 : Meg Ryan by Michael Thompson
Meg Ryan on the cover by Michael Thompson.

scanned by Sammie323 and posted in magazines you've received recently thread.

Brief info:

Fashion Stakeout: Keira Knightley

"Most Alluring Bodies" - Photographers pick their favorite photo of the female form - Michael Thompson - Julianne Moore, Tom Munro - Shannon Click, etc.

"Fall 2006: The Top Trends" - Big feature on beauty and hair trends from fall runways.

"The Naked Truth" Ph. Michael Thompson - Jaime Pressly, Elizabeth Perkins, Chloe Sevigny, Aisha Tyler and Jenna Elfman get naked.

"Slim Fast" Ph. Norman Jean Roy - Body makeover plan with accompanying pics of utm model.

"Making the Braid" Ph. Nicolas Moore - Short hair ed with another utm model.

"The Deep End" Ph. Vincent Peters - Short makeup ed with Shalom Harlow.

"Action Figures" Ph. Rennio Maifredi - Bathing suit ed with yet another utm model.

"White and Day" Ph. Patrick Demarchelier - Fashion ed with Polina Kouklina.

And next issue info, according to this issue:

Audrey Tautou on the cover and an ed with Angela Lindvall.

20-04-2006
tailored

meg ryan's lips
and chloe sevigny naked...like we haven't seen that before...

thanks for posting!

Deep Red Bells

That is possibly the worst cover I have ever seen!

20-04-2006
V.I.P.

WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTT

21-04-2006
V.I.P.

Meg go awayyyyy...

What about the Shalom Harlow makeup article?

tfs star

Yet to receive mine in the mail but I'm very excited to

|/mirror queen\|

I didnīt even get it that it was Meg Ryan until i Kimair mentioned it!
She looks like a transvestite!....and those lips are unbelievable ugly!

I donīt get how some people are mad enough to ruin trough surgery what is already good. Is she so blind that actually thinks that those lips are nice?!

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

She's had work done, and it's a shame. I don't hate the cover... but I don't particularly like it...

21-04-2006
Reinventing myself...

Despite Meg on the cover I am enjoying this issue - very fun. Allure is my favourite fluff magazine - it's like candy

backstage pass

I must be the only one who actually likes the cover, but oh well. I love Meg Ryan, although yes, she went overboard with her surgery, but shes only human, we all make mistakes

21-04-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewalker
I must be the only one who actually likes the cover, but oh well. I love Meg Ryan, although yes, she went overboard with her surgery, but shes only human, we all make mistakes
shouldn't grace the cover with that kind of miskakes IMO

22-04-2006
windowshopping

Meg Ryan's plastic surgery (that never was!)
My God, please why everybody is so sure Meg Ryan did any surgery? Please, don't be so gullible, and do not treate the tabloids as a gospel !

Please - just for example - go to the Getty Images page, and type "Meg Ryan" in the search box.. in the "Editorial" section. You will see TONS of new and old pictures there - more then 600... The exact address is:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1

You will see, many of this pictures are exactly dated... and they are from late 2003, from 2004, and from 2005... - thus - well AFTER that tabloid rumors - published in Sept 2003 - that Meg as if had some surgery, collagen implants, etc.

And you will see from these hundreds of recent photos that there is no any reason to believe in this tablois speculation. Yes, her lips looked a bit unusual on a coupe of photos from Toronto Festival in Sept 9, 2003... and it is what actually started the rumor... But on ALL the following photos her lips and face looks pretty normal!

So, i tend to think that maybe she had some allergic reaction thein in Toronto, or so... OR, maybe, some photographer just "caught" Meg with unusual mimics and face expression, and did these couple unlucky pictures but she looks perfectly NORMAL on all other pictures - even cfrom the dame day! Please, just go there and see!

And what's so unusual in this Allure cover page?... I think, maybe just a bit unusual lipstick color - MAYBE... so what?...
There are many photos of Meg from 80s and 90s where her lips looks even more "unusual"... so whether it is a reason to think she tried some surgeries every time then too?... After all, everybody can "fell a victim" of bad picture, bad light, unproper makeup.. so what?...

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofialuv
I didnīt even get it that it was Meg Ryan until i Kimair mentioned it!
She looks like a transvestite!....and those lips are unbelievable ugly!

I donīt get how some people are mad enough to ruin trough surgery what is already good. Is she so blind that actually thinks that those lips are nice?!

22-04-2006
V.I.P.

It's just a bad cover, her face/make up/pose looks bad, she's one useless ex-Hollywood sweetheart. That's why it is a bad choice to put her on the cover.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover142002
And next issue info, according to this issue:

Audrey Tautou on the cover and an ed with Angela Lindvall.

windowshopping

To Whitelinen... (with all my respect!) - she can the "uselsees" - or "ex-sweetheart" - for somebody of course... but not for those who still remember her warmth, and good feelings and mood that she created in many movies of her - improving the spirits of many, and making the people's lives and mood a bit brighter...

Mark (who likes to be kind about the ones who did something really good... and still can do more... at least she is still only 44! )

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2006, allure, meg, michael, ryan, thompson