there is no fear
The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)
If you don't remember the old Vogue Cover Challenge allow me to refresh your memory. This is the place where tFSers are given the chance each week to create their own versions of Vogue covers and engage in some good-natured competition while they are at it.
1. Challenges will run for a week at a time.
2. Each challenge has a theme that will be chosen by the previous week's winner.
3. Each participant may submit up to two covers per challenge. You may submit more than two, but you must specify which two covers you actually want to use for the round.
4. Please include the cover entry number, photographer (If available), model name (If available), and the source of your image (Please remember to source correctly -- another model's thread is not a proper source) in your submission post. Entries that violate this rule will, unfortunately, be disqualified from contention.
1. Once voting begins, it is too late to submit a new entry or change your previous cover submissions.
2. Voting is through private ballot. Please PM either HFGL or ChanelCouture09 (Filling in for Luxx & Faith Akiyama who have turned authority over)with your selections during each voting period.
3. You may vote for three covers per round. In your PM, please include all the necessary information about the entries and rank the covers in order from your 1st to your 3rd choice. 1st=3 points, 2nd=2 points and 3rd=1 point. An example is as follows:
#1. member A (3 points) - cover entry #(1 or 2)
#2. member B (2 points) - cover entry #(1 or 2)
#3. member C (1 point) - cover entry #(1 or 2)
The total accumulated points for each cover entry will be what determines the winner(s) of that round.
4. You may vote for both covers entered by the same member for the round, but please do not vote for yourself.
5. At the end of the voting period, the votes will be counted by the moderators, and the results will be posted thereafter.
6. Please do not complain about the results of each round. Make your voice heard through voting, not through discontent and open criticism. Keep in mind that each voter's tastes and preferences cannot be controlled by anyone but the voter him/herself. And remember: This challenge comes with no actual prizes or rewards - IT'S JUST A GAME.
Also, if you have any resources, like fonts and what not, please feel free to share / link to them here.
The Cover Challenge (Logos, Tips & Tricks. Ask your technical questions here)
(Saturday December 17th - Saturday January 4th)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS Saturday December 31st at 11:59 PM
VOTING BEGINS ON Sunday January 1st 2012
RESULTS POSTED ON January 4th
All Times are Eastern Standard (New York City timezone)
Theme : (To Be Announced)
WEEK 84 - "Go Wild!" - Entries || Winners
WEEK 85 - "Runway Report" - Entries || Winners
Archive thread of Week #1 - 41
Archive thread of Week #42 - 63
Archive thread of Week 64 - 83
Last edited by hfgl; 18-12-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Congratulations to the other winners specially to Richard (ChanelCouture09)
And thanks a lot for the third place guys, it was nice to comeback with a cover
Some Like It Hot
Thanks to everyone who voted for mine and congratulations to everyone who ranked in the list, each one was amazing as the last .
A few times in my life I've had moments of clarity where the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think. - Tom Ford
|#1, challenge, cover, post, read, rules, thread|