How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-09-2007
tfs star

okay thanks that's what I wanted to know
and I checked style.it but I found nothing

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

Agyness!?! They could choose between Julia and Raquel and they chose Agyness?!?!?! It better not be a solo cover I so hope it's not true

04-09-2007
The future is stupid

I love how passionate everyone is about their models & the VI cover

04-09-2007
tfs star

^ Gosh I hope I'm not like that with the models I like. I just don't think Meisel is on the top of his game & I suspect this editorial will be all kitschy & he will use the same models that he has been using in US Vogue.

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

^Agreed. Really every Vogue is boring these days, always same models, same concept, same photgraphers....

04-09-2007
tailored

i am so over agyness...

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

I dont know but i just like Agyness,she is so not the usual type of model i usually like,but i love how refreshing she is,and her previous Vogue Italia cover was Brilliant,so i cant wait to see this one.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 04-09-2007 at 02:43 PM.

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

^ i agree... i generally fall for models that i find really pretty/gorgeous, have distinct features and know how to do their job, but what won me over in agyness's case is her personnal style, her personnality and her quirkiness

04-09-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miwa View Post
Anyways, Vogue Italia comes out always the 1st, weekend or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMagAddict
Not really...sometimes as late as the 6th or even the 9th in the past
So... which is it? Could someone please clear this up once and for all, so we don't have to have the is-it-out-or-not-in-italy-yet discussion every month.

Regardless, I would think that subscribers got their copies already? So why is no one posting?!?

Last edited by Plato's_Cave; 04-09-2007 at 04:30 PM.

04-09-2007
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato's_Cave View Post
Regardless, I would think that subscribers got their copies already? So why is no one posting?!?
You know whatYou need to calm down because not everyone has access to a scanner & if someone did & they had the issue I'm sure they'd be scanning it for us...besides the cover isn't up on style.it or ebay & maya hasn't given any information on the issue yet & she's usually the first that does

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

just a question - who decides when the magazine gets released?

edit: maybe they are waiting to release the magazine when New York fashion week begins, so the cover will boost the girls profile. ie. (Aygness Deyn) the new Vogue Italia cover-superstar

Last edited by kuba01; 04-09-2007 at 05:00 PM.

04-09-2007
the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMagAddict View Post
I love how passionate everyone is about their models & the VI cover
I do as well. I like to sit back and watch everyone debate over who they believe belongs on a certain cover. It's quite fun, actually.

04-09-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMagAddict
You know whatYou need to calm down because not everyone has access to a scanner & if someone did & they had the issue I'm sure they'd be scanning it for us...besides the cover isn't up on style.it or ebay & maya hasn't given any information on the issue yet & she's usually the first that does
You know what, you need to stop making assumptions. I don't expect people to scan at all. I don't even own a scanner myself, so that would be ridiculous of me.

I just find it weird that all the Italian members go into hiding when there's talk of Vogue Italia. Even after we find a cover pic, it usually takes a week or two before someone (maya 90% of time) posts a review.

04-09-2007
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01 View Post
just a question - who decides when the magazine gets released?
I'm sure Franca sits in her castle office at piazzo Castello 27 in Milan & decides

04-09-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato's_Cave View Post
You know what, you need to stop making assumptions. I don't expect people to scan at all. I don't even own a scanner myself, so that would be ridiculous of me.

I just find it weird that all the Italian members go into hiding when there's talk of Vogue Italia. Even after we find a cover pic, it usually takes a week or two before someone (maya 90% of time) posts a review.
WOW you NEED to chill!MisMagAddict explained it beautifuly,so what are you on about?

We get scans when we get them,sometimes we get them sometimes we dont,it is how it is,no need to be rude to longterm members.And how do you know Italian members go into hiding?Hm persumptious much?!

And its the same with the cover coming out,its always different so we cant tell you the exact date of when it comes out each month,because we dont know either!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread