How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-06-2007
V.I.P.

Neil Sean? LMAO,this guy is not reliable and has no idea what he is talking about!I wish he would just go away,because all he does is specualte without any facts.I cant remember how many times he said things that were blatant lies,so i dont belive this for a second.

03-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^ But those photo's that surfaced of her wearing Yves Saint-Laurent at a photoshoot could explain a lot, if she got the cover or maybe an editorial in Vogue.

03-06-2007
V.I.P.

I'd love to see Lindsay in Vogue. We could finally see her dressed properly.

03-06-2007
trendsetter

there is no way anna would book lindsay for a cover shoot. anna has never liked lindsay (who hasn't even landed a teen vogue cover in quite awhile), and with this second stint in rehab, it's beyond unlikely that lindsay would be in vogue (let alone on the cover).

03-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^ yes but like her or not - the woman sells magazines - you put Lindsay on the cover and sales are strong.

Shes controversial, has 'real issues' ie. her weird family, shes in Hollywood and shes young blah blah blah - her story and her looks sell covers.

Plus the July and August issues are 'slow selling' and not popular anyway - so maybe putting Lindsay on the cover is just to boost sales?

03-06-2007
trendsetter

lauren conrad's (of mtv reality fame...) out sold lindsay's teen vogue cover. i doubt that vogue readers would go for her. despite her popularity, and no matter how many issues she might have sold lately, i am sure anna wouldn't approve. with the age issue coming up lindsay seems an highly unlikely candidate, especially when considering last years cover (linda evangelista) and the other summer cover stars (uma thurman and kate hudson). anna clearly isn't an editor motivated purely by the number of issues sold. she's no glenda bailey with her nude pregnant britney august cover last year.

03-06-2007
V.I.P.

^^ Yet, she sells.

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

i wonder if it might be c.z.jones for her new movie coming out in july,or ..a.ctually lindsay's movie does come out in july as well.
hm,ceratinly is interesting

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

if an 'age issue' is coming up - do you think it would be possible for the supers to come back and do a cover? Maybe a Naomi Campbell cover?

I mean who else is there, thats interesting, chic and aged? lol

Kate Moss? She seems to be huge this year - although Vogue already did a feature on her...

**But then again, why can't the age issue have someone young? I mean it would be completely unexpected and Vogue hasn't done anything like that before...Lindsay seems like the only young hollywood startlet they could use - apart from Kate Bosworth or Kirsten Dunst or Mischa Barton. lol

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteparisienne View Post
anna clearly isn't an editor motivated purely by the number of issues sold. she's no glenda bailey with her nude pregnant britney august cover last year.
*cough* Jennifer Hudson controversy *cough*

Of course she is concernced with selling- she knew putting a 'fat girl' on the cover of Vogue would garner A LOT of attention and sales. Plus it was so unexpected to have a african-american woman on the cover of Vogue; so Anna smartly picked Hudson to star on the cover so she could draw in a larger audience.

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

By the way - has a man ever been on the cover of US Vogue with a model or something?

* Who do you think will be on the cover of the September 2007 issue? The 'big' issue?

Who has movies coming out then? Or albums?

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuba01 View Post
By the way - has a man ever been on the cover of US Vogue with a model or something?

* Who do you think will be on the cover of the September 2007 issue? The 'big' issue?

Who has movies coming out then? Or albums?
well,keira has Silk movie coming out,just saying

04-06-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoeGal4Eva View Post
well,keira has Silk movie coming out,just saying
:p well actually that sounds like a movie that Vogue would promote to death!

And who usually shoots Vogue covers? It's either Patrick Demarchelier or Steven Meisel - so the cover will be one of their favourites and one of Wintours favourites.

Although wouldn't it be amazing if a actual DESIGNER was on the cover? Like Miuccia Prada or Karl Lagerfeld or Marc Jacobs? That would be AMAZING! I can see it now, Miuccia Prada with Gemma Ward and Daria Werbowy!

04-06-2007
don't look down

According to www.giselefan.org, Gisi is shooting an editorial for the October issue of Vogue Paris with Inez and Vinoodh.

Also, The Daily Mail reported on Sunday that Myleene Klass will be on an upcoming cover of UK Glamour.

04-06-2007
coffee&tv

^ Gisele with Inez & Vinoodh would be interesting.. but we have to wait all the way til October

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread