How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

Oh Iselin definitely is a possibility. She would be considered an "older girl" right?

i-D should be on their website tomorrow as well.

08-02-2009
she's got the look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
Oh Iselin definitely is a possibility. She would be considered an "older girl" right?

i-D should be on their website tomorrow as well.
Is it confirmed that Kate and Twiggy are going to be on the cover?

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, If I remember correctly.. Dieselmax posted a preview

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateIsGr8 View Post
Ok well I was stating my opinion. To me, Michelle Obama is boring. If you like her style, so be it. This is the Magazine thread, not the Star Style thread anyways, I just dont feel she is Vogue cover worthy. Especially not for March, one of the biggest issues of the year.
i find her "style" pretty boring too, and i'm still amazed they wanna put her on the vogue cover. but well, even britney once had a vogue cover, and even sienna miller, so i guess that's not too hard to achieve after all......

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

US Vogue March should be out soon I guess, 10 more days to VP March & Love and unknown days to VI Feb

08-02-2009
fashion icon

I haven't seen this posted yet..

Quote:
TI's Hiss Squad never sleeps. For instance, witness the hiss-gathering operation currently underway regarding that upcoming Vogue cover which will feature a multitude of today's best models . There are a lot of latter day editorial queens on TI's short-list so far, including one very unexpected choice sure to send the fashionspot nation buzzing. It must be nice for a girl to make her US Vogue debut on a cover, no? Here's hoping that the cover image in question will be so striking the issue will go flying off the newstand.
theimagist

08-02-2009
trendsetter

^ it has been

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

i don't understand people don't want Michelle on the cover

08-02-2009
backstage pass

^^ That was posted a few days back re: multi girl Vogue cover. Maybe it'll be similar to the cover we saw in 2007?

08-02-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty33r1b View Post
i find her "style" pretty boring too, and i'm still amazed they wanna put her on the vogue cover. but well, even britney once had a vogue cover, and even sienna miller, so i guess that's not too hard to achieve after all......

Michelle is the First Lady of the U.S. She's an Ivy League, graduate not to mention poised and intelligent with great style. She also supports the American fashion industry. She does not deserve to be mentioned in the same league as two slutty overrated media-hyped "icons" such as Sienna and Britney. Michelle is more worthy of a cover than 90% of the women who have been featured the past few years.

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

agree! except for the "slutty" part!

08-02-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
Michelle is the First Lady of the U.S. She's an Ivy League, graduate not to mention poised and intelligent with great style. She also supports the American fashion industry. She does not deserve to be mentioned in the same league as two slutty overrated media-hyped "icons" such as Sienna and Britney. Michelle is more worthy of a cover than 90% of the women who have been featured the past few years.
I really do hope she gets the Vogue cover and the cover of every other magazines (as her husband seems to be getting) in 2009 just so we can get it over with and out of our system. It is becoming rather nauseating that each time the Obamas are marginally criticized, the supporters come out in full steam. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm on TFS or Obama.com

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

sorry, but..

08-02-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchunu<3 View Post
sorry, but..
There is no need to apologize. If you're going to insult, do so with no regret. I really don't care.

08-02-2009
V.I.P.

that was not an insult..just my reaction to the overall aim in your post...but i should have known it would be perceived that way being that most tFSers are sensitive. It's really quite silly how people are having such a problem with people who are trying to do something for them being on the cover. And i found it even more absurd being that you're an american.

ETA: don't take it too personal! i've got nothing against you

Last edited by Mchunu; 08-02-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread