How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

Oh OK - I don't pay attention.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
That's not Scarlett. The face shape is so different and I doubt she would dye her hair dark for this.
I think its Scarlett, her pose & pout is so Scarlett and so are her boobs

Hair is interchangeable though, could be a wig anyway

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge View Post
US Vogue/US Bazaar March 2009 - Did anyone else in the UK see their copies of both magazines increase in price? My US Vogue had a sticker on it saying £5.00, and my Bazaar said £4.20, though it scanned at the old price of £3.80 at the till.
Yes I noticed this too
I expected US Vogue to be £5.00 because March and September issue's are usually that price. But I will be surprised if it continues. I also noticed the £4.20 sticker over the US HB barcode. I don't know if it went through the till as £3.80 though because I bought a few magazines then. Numero has also went up to £7.70 rather than £6.90.

13-03-2009
trendsetter

Vogue UK May - Natalia Vodianova? I'm guessing it'll be her.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

Oh no. I hope she's not
May 2008 was enough for me.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

All those Scarlett VP covers look great to me! I can't wait to see which one they'll pick

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

^Exactly and that is what matters. May 2008 was brilliant too. Unfortunately I was too late to cancel my subscription. Now I will have another year of Vogue Paris but seeing that and also the editorial with Ymre I don't mind.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
That's not Scarlett. The face shape is so different and I doubt she would dye her hair dark for this.
Its without doubt her, she has dark hair for a while now, and its totally her face shape.I think all covers look good, for once she looks more sensual than sexy, but i kind of thought they would put Marion for the May, it would make more sense than yet another American starlet.

13-03-2009
congratulations, nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Yes I noticed this too
I expected US Vogue to be £5.00 because March and September issue's are usually that price. But I will be surprised if it continues. I also noticed the £4.20 sticker over the US HB barcode. I don't know if it went through the till as £3.80 though because I bought a few magazines then. Numero has also went up to £7.70 rather than £6.90.
Up until the March issue of US Vogue I have always paid £3.25 for it. Which is so odd seeing as that actually makes it cheaper than Vogue UK

It's not right seeing Scarlett on the cover of VP, she's much more W magazine to me. Ironically, I'd rather see Drew on the cover of VP and Scarlett on the cover of W. I think that's a better fit. Still, the VP cover does look very beautiful.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

I love Scarlett's cover TBH she looks hot as hell, I hope it comes out in May at least like you are all saying

13-03-2009
fashion insider

Beyonce on Vogue? I'm looking at a version now.

13-03-2009
fashion insider

Vogue Paris April 2009?

From Carine's thread, posted by KKnardi

13-03-2009
trendsetter

Thank you SOOOOOOO much MissDolloway! *HUG!*

I think the Scarlett cover is for May. But it could very well be for April. I personally think she looks fantastic. An Extremely sensual bombshell. She's not necessarily my favorite actress, but I think she looks stunning as a brunette. Now is a sort of odd time to put her on a magazine cover, though. She was much more relevant last year and the year before. Someone like Penelope Cruz or Marion Cotillard deserves the Cannes cover. Still, I like what I see. And from the looks of it, they are doing a 60's Italian Claudia Cardinale sort of throw back.

13-03-2009
V.I.P.

^^No problem, i was dying for some VP rumors myself, so when i saw that on TV i sort of ran here to see if anyone posted, hahhaa.And i agree she looks great, cant wait to see what the final cover tuns out to be.

13-03-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
^^No problem, i was dying for some VP rumors myself, so when i saw that on TV i sort of ran here to see if anyone posted, hahhaa.And i agree she looks great, cant wait to see what the final cover tuns out to be.
Future VP rumors are EXTREMELY hard to come by lol. It's so funny that we all have to go to such great lengths to dig up info! But it's always exciting news! I can't wait to see what else is inside the mag. If the above cover is for May, which I think it is, I wonder who is on for April? We shall know very soon.

Thanks again for the update

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread