How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-03-2009
Unveil Yourself....

Ooh nice

twitter.com/ErikP87

27-03-2009
V.I.P.

MMA, can you tell me the period or day of naomi interview?

27-03-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMiss View Post
Oh Hilary would be soooooo great... and Lara tooooo... she is HOT!

Re: Karen agree and I would include Shalom (which by the way is one of my all time favorite models... and I am crazy about her beauty) and Kate in this list too but since V is crazy about Kate and so is Mario...

I really want to see duo of Helena and Stephanie... ooooh that would be a sex magic... I think they have amazing bodies... and if that duo would turn into Trio + Cindy that would be even more amazing... but this would be a bit predictable kind of "Victoria Secret met Sport Illustrated" mix... and plus, I don't think they really like either Cindy or Helena at V....I don't even think they ever had edit there... but you never know...
I think Shalom Harlow is beautiful, but her body does not scream swimsuit to me. Helena's does for sure though. And her face is pure sex. I'd love to see her in this humongous (29 models!?! WOW!) editorial. Also, it would be lovely to see Cindy, who is another sex goddess, do this, but she most likely won't as she only seems to do edits for VP on occassion.

27-03-2009
trendsetter

Vogue Paris May 2009 ?

27-03-2009
trendsetter

Pajonk, wouldn't we all like to know? We probably won't for weeks though ! But, assuming it is going to be the annual issue dedicated to the Cannes Film Festival, I am gunning for either Marion Cotillard or Penelope Cruz to get a cover. Or maybe Carine will surprise us with a model after putting Scarlet on the cover for April. Only time will tell though!

27-03-2009
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANCY ITALY View Post
MMA, can you tell me the period or day of naomi interview?
Naomi's New Game | February 23, 2009

27-03-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavinny View Post
Pajonk, wouldn't we all like to know? We probably won't for weeks though ! But, assuming it is going to be the annual issue dedicated to the Cannes Film Festival, I am gunning for either Marion Cotillard or Penelope Cruz to get a cover. Or maybe Carine will surprise us with a model after putting Scarlet on the cover for April. Only time will tell though!
Even though I'd love to see Marion on the cover, I think its going to be a model.
I mean she already put Scarlett this month, and two actress/celebrity on the cover of VP two times on the row would be unusual to me.
I might be wrong since I have no clue on who is going to get the cover. but I'm feeling its going to be a model !

27-03-2009
V.I.P.

so dear MMA, probably in the Naomi article they are really talking of this testino shooting. Isabeli gave her interview on 21 january and the shot was at the end of january. but what it's strange is that the article mentions the shot as super-secret, while isabeli gave details before shooting so it was not so secret!!

27-03-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party.in.Paris View Post
Even though I'd love to see Marion on the cover, I think its going to be a model.
I mean she already put Scarlett this month, and two actress/celebrity on the cover of VP two times on the row would be unusual to me.
I might be wrong since I have no clue on who is going to get the cover. but I'm feeling its going to be a model !
I have a feeling it will be a model aswell (we better be right! ),and i just hope they scrap the Cannes issue this year, never cared for it anyway.

27-03-2009
V.I.P.

^ It might be a super-model, they are usually show up on the red carpet and at events, so it would still have something to do with Cannes.

27-03-2009
V.I.P.

^^Totally, and a model made to look like a movie star wouldnt be bad.

27-03-2009
don't look down

I'd like to see a model alongside some handsome man, perhaps from French cinema.

27-03-2009
fashion elite

^^I doubt they would but If they did I would go for Olivier Martinez, he is the face of an Yves Saint Laurent fragrance.

27-03-2009
old-fashioned

oh my god yes, Thanatos. olivier would be perfect for vogue paris, with any model, any actress, i don't care.

27-03-2009
congratulations, nerds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge View Post
I'd like to see a model alongside some handsome man, perhaps from French cinema.
Yes, like the Doutzen and Gaspard cover but better executed.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread