How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge
My impression is that this could be for the cover of UK Harper's Bazaar - I'd expect a paper of the calibre of the Guardian to make it clear if they were talking about an American magazine as opposed to a British one, as they aren't a gossip rag.
I thought Harper's bazaar was the US name, while the UK one is called Harper's and Queens?

14-12-2006
don't look down

Both are named Harper's Bazaar now - check out the review threads from the past few months for more info on what the UK version is like, ever since its "relaunch".

14-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge
My impression is that this could be for the cover of UK Harper's Bazaar - I'd expect a paper of the calibre of the Guardian to make it clear if they were talking about an American magazine as opposed to a British one, as they aren't a gossip rag.
Oh thats right,silly me i didnt even think about Uk one.Of course it makes sense it probably is.
But i still find it hard to belive the 300 staff members catering to them..part!

20-12-2006
V.I.P.

From New York Post

Last week, Katie took Victoria, 32, along as a "consultant" to a cover shoot for a future issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.

The shoot involved around 300 technicians, make-up artists, stylists, chauffeurs, bodyguards, production assistants and publicists.

The women were at first amused when no one made eye contact with them but were furious to learn an over-zealous PR girl had issued orders to everyone on the set to "avert your gaze".

The pal said: "Stars like Michael Jackson have been known to order restaurant, club and hotel staff to avoid looking at them.

"But Katie's not like that and she was hopping mad over the incident. So was Victoria "

20-12-2006
V.I.P.

^ 300 people for one shoot? Seems a bit overdone..I bet it will still look ridiculous, no matter how much people worked on it

20-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_expert
^ 300 people for one shoot? Seems a bit overdone..I bet it will still look ridiculous, no matter how much people worked on it
Yes sounds really ridicilous and hard to belive specialy since HBs eds are usually prety simple but i think it could look good!:p

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 20-12-2006 at 05:20 PM.

21-12-2006
go red sox

According to thesurfacenews.blogspot.com, Nelly Furtado is on the cover of Vogue Italia.

Pics:

ONTD

21-12-2006
V.I.P.

^ I usually hate celebs on covers but I don't mind Nelly Furtado...You almost can't hate her..but she has not a lot to do with fashion

21-12-2006
V.I.P.

What??Nooo i thought Courtney got the cover!!
You cant get more blah then Nelly and on a Vogue cover?No!
I hope they are wrong!We will see!

21-12-2006
V.I.P.

^ I don't think it's actually true. Courtney is going to be on the cover of January anyway..I believe she confirmed it herself

21-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
^ I don't think it's actually true. Courtney is going to be on the cover of January anyway..I believe she confirmed it herself
Its not its from Italian Vanity Fair and Kate Winslet is on the cover!

21-12-2006
front row

Quote:
Yes, she did. When will January be available?

21-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna minor
Yes, she did. When will January be available?
First week in January or a bit later!

22-12-2006
V.I.P.

Has anybody heard anything regarding Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue yet? (March 07)

Way too early, but I'm already speculating...

22-12-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyBoots
Has anybody heard anything regarding Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue yet? (March 07)

Way too early, but I'm already speculating...
I hread that it will be the "Brit" Hollywood issue the likes of Kate Winslet, Helen Mirren, and others unnamed will be on the cover.
And supposedly Victoria Beckham did a photoshoot for the issue too!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cover, rumor, thread