Cover Rumor Thread #17 - Page 47 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
19-04-2017
V.I.P.

Who are these people???? Real Housewives again?

19-04-2017
front row

^ yep, Beverly Hills housewives to be specific. This must be for July or after? Because we know June is LV gang. Why do they keep doing 'gang' covers for specific brands. It's so cheesy... D&G is over for me.

the full D&G shot is on the morelli brothers instagram!! it's huge!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSvo-ZqF...orellibrothers

Last edited by magsaddict; 19-04-2017 at 11:56 PM.

20-04-2017
MON
V.I.P.

My goodness that is worse, if not at the same level, than a Dolce & Gabbana ad campaign! Wow. I'll never understand these gang covers. From this preview alone, you can see how ADR is over it. She seems like she's stuck with one view and it's so tiring already. The same editorials, same covers, same set of photographers. Tragic.

20-04-2017
V.I.P.

Hanne Gaby is in Portugal shooting for Vogue Portugal.

20-04-2017
V.I.P.

^ preview

24-04-2017
V.I.P.

I guess Natalie and Bella shot the VI cover together a couple days ago. Source: ward_hair

24-04-2017
fashion elite

^ Shot by Inez and Vinoodh, styled by Alex White. Not sure what to expect honestly, but kudos to I&V for getting their first Vogue US and Vogue Italia covers this year.

24-04-2017
fashion insider

Natalie who? Westling? Natalie Westling and Bella Hadid? What a strange duo. I&V better not dissapoint.

24-04-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemovartem View Post
Natalie who? Westling? Natalie Westling and Bella Hadid? What a strange duo. I&V better not dissapoint.
Yep, honestly makes no sense to me. These two are poles apart. Still, better I&V than M&M, although both are equally trite imo!

24-04-2017
fashion elite

So Vogue UK June is shaping up to be Alexa Chung from what I've heard. Anyone know more about this?

24-04-2017
fashion elite

Hadid enough

24-04-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodencebt View Post
So Vogue UK June is shaping up to be Alexa Chung from what I've heard. Anyone know more about this?
Yeah, I posted in this very thread a while back that Alexa had mentioned a recent shoot she did with Mario Testino for an upcoming issue of Vogue, when talking with Alexandra Shulman at an event in London.

Going back to the Gisele/Mario Testino/Rio shoot: the stylist on set was Anastasia Barbieri. Surely shooting in December was far too soon for the June/July issue of Vogue Paris, right? Gisele was wearing the Spring 2017 collections.

24-04-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
Going back to the Gisele/Mario Testino/Rio shoot: the stylist on set was Anastasia Barbieri. Surely shooting in December was far too soon for the June/July issue of Vogue Paris, right? Gisele was wearing the Spring 2017 collections.
Ooh! I think it altogether likely, remember Anastasia Barbieri also styled last year June/July cover with icy Iselin! I'm actually looking forward to Gisele's shoot then, as sad and eyeroll-inducing as Gisele x Testino may sound. God knows I'm certainly not a fan of Gisele at all, but Barbieri seems to hit the mark with everyone she works with. She renewed my interest in VP. So yeah.

Maybe Alt pushed the shoot back, or maybe they had to shoot it so far ahead to capture the weather......

25-04-2017
backstage pass

So was this Irina x Klein shoot cancelled? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...York-City.html

25-04-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianelf View Post
So was this Irina x Klein shoot cancelled? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...York-City.html
It will probably end up in one of the international editions. Not sure what the storyboard was all about, but I'm assuming Irina was some sort of bandit? Some of the outtakes showed her being frisked in the park by a policeman. Given the recent Pepsi development, I can understand why US Vogue would want to stay away from anything police-related.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#16, #17, 12, cover, rumor, thread