Cover Rumor Thread #18 - Page 37 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
27-10-2017
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsnroses View Post
Nina Garcia brought Terry Richardson to photograph Zoe Kravitz for Elleís January cover. Itís now being reshot by another photographer.
I cannot

27-10-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodencebt View Post
I cannot
That's US Hearst for you. Absolutely clueless. Nina is even more disappointing...she comes into a bit of money and immediately decides to throw it at Richardson. Not even wrapped up her first issue and she's already defiling all Robbie's hard work.

Last edited by Benn98; 27-10-2017 at 02:32 PM.

27-10-2017
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodencebt View Post
I cannot
So her first issue is going to be January?
Anyone know how many changes she did in the team?

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

The Daily Mail has a new article on Edward Enninfulís new British Vogue appointment and mentions Kaia Gerber and Adwoa Aboah as potential December cover stars. The article also mentions that Edward has apparently blown the issueís budget on the cover shoot alone, which to me suggests heís went for an expensive photographer (i.e Steven Meisel) or it involves more than one model. Who knows - but Iím excited!

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

Graydon Carter to appear on the cover of his last issue (Hollywood 2018). Apparently it will be shot by Annie.

28-10-2017
MON
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
Graydon Carter to appear on the cover of his last issue (Hollywood 2018). Apparently it will be shot by Annie.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. all editors wish they could end like this. This is vanity in all its glory. Brilliant.

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON View Post
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. all editors wish they could end like this. This is vanity in all its glory. Brilliant.
True! He is very synonymous with the cult of VF, so this makes perfect sense for me. We're talking Carine x VP, Anna x US Vogue level.

28-10-2017
don't look down

I bought UK Cosmo Dec with Megan Fox on the cover today - baby blue background with Megan wearing pink, it's a proper Cosmo cover, if you know what I mean, a glam beauty looking a little bit tacky.

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

Oh yuck! Graydon is the last person i want to see on any cover, just leave, and save us of your VANITY, and doing a cover, how ridiuclous, but not suprising!! The man always had a massive ego! So excited to see him out soon!

And DM is really gross in the way they keep attacking Edward, without even having the first issue to criticize! They always write a bunch of nonsense, but this feels personal. Makes me root for Edward even more!

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerrouge View Post
I bought UK Cosmo Dec with Megan Fox on the cover today - baby blue background with Megan wearing pink, it's a proper Cosmo cover, if you know what I mean, a glam beauty looking a little bit tacky.
It's a cool shot, minus the awful Cosmo UK cover design, with massive texts and lines separating them.

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
Oh yuck! Graydon is the last person i want to see on any cover, just leave, and save us of your VANITY, and doing a cover, how ridiuclous, but not suprising!! The man always had a massive ego! So excited to see him out soon!
I dunno, lol. I, just like many of VF's readers, absolutely revere the guy. He's got a distinct vision and POV in an era when everyone is trying really hard to be liked. I respect that a lot. It's impossible to like the magazine without liking him. Perhaps that's part of the reason why I like Justine as well. I'm positively gutted over his departure and I doubt whether his zeitgeist will be replicated especially with the names bandied about for his succession, but because the choice was his, one must accept it. At least he's not only leaving the magazine on with a solid cultural zeitgeist, but also with solid sales and SM reach.

28-10-2017
V.I.P.

I had a feeling that Edward would use Nick Knight for his first cover, perhaps not now, but it makes sense. Using Meisel would immediately link the first issue under his reign to Vogue Italia (or maybe even US, depending on how it looks), but Nick already has a long history with the magazine, can produce cutting-edge imagery and is British (plus his work would make more of a statement than say Craig McDean?)

I wonder if it's a group of models on the first cover? Hopefully not multi-cover business. The way mags are heading at the moment, I'm just intrigued at the mere notion of seeing what he'll produce...

29-10-2017
trendsetter

Vogue Japan Jan 2018 is Lily-Rose Depp.

29-10-2017
windowshopping

^^^

30-10-2017
V.I.P.

Ashley Graham shot with Testino a while back, wonder for which magazine? Maybe Allure?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#17, #18, 13, cover, rumor, thread