Cover Rumor Thread #18 - Page 8 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
2 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
The hype with Gigi was never slowing down. She hinted that she has a lot coming up in the fall, so she took herself out of the media to prevent over exposure. She already has 4 campaigns out and I think she has like 2-3 more coming... plus a couple of other big covers...
Gigi herself is very smart and well managed... out of all these girls I think she is the only who will have a long lasting career...
Oh yes, what I meant is that she has been very quiet these past weeks, whereas I feel like we have seen Bella everywhere for example, and this cover is just the start of a new bunch of stuff coming from Gigi.

1 Week Ago
fashion insider

Katie Grand posted a topless image of Alexa Chung for LOVE. Is it old (haven't seen it before, though) or for an upcoming issue?

backstage pass

new I think.

The LOVE Nicole Kidman cover is amazing

1 Week Ago
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zposen View Post
The hype with Gigi was never slowing down. She hinted that she has a lot coming up in the fall, so she took herself out of the media to prevent over exposure. She already has 4 campaigns out and I think she has like 2-3 more coming... plus a couple of other big covers...
Gigi herself is very smart and well managed... out of all these girls I think she is the only who will have a long lasting career...
I agree, it's a smart move to temporarily pull back, because overexposure really is a career killer, especially at this level. Bella has had, dare i say it, a bigger year than Gigi, which even two years ago seemed inconceivable, but i think her momentum will be harder to maintain because the public has had such a Bella-centric year. Bella will surely nab an American Vogue cover soon? Or at least American Harper's Bazaar?

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsaddict View Post
I agree, it's a smart move to temporarily pull back, because overexposure really is a career killer, especially at this level. Bella has had, dare i say it, a bigger year than Gigi, which even two years ago seemed inconceivable, but i think her momentum will be harder to maintain because the public has had such a Bella-centric year. Bella will surely nab an American Vogue cover soon? Or at least American Harper's Bazaar?
Wintour can surprise us but she has not shown any interest in Bella. Bella is due for a HB cover especially with Carine styling for them.

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill

1 Week Ago
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
I wonder what this is saying about Gigi that she's now for the 3rd time paired with people in order to make the cover....
I think they know what they are doing, so this way people will want/expect a solo cover, and they can give her another cover in the next 12 months!

tfs star

Rianne Van Rompaey and Natalie Westling shot in Paris today with stylist Clare Richardson.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemovartem View Post
Rianne Van Rompaey and Natalie Westling shot in Paris today with stylist Clare Richardson.
and Lindbergh according to the picture Natalie just posted.

Inez & Vinoodh are shooting for VP in Venice at the moment; Natasha Poly a few days ago, Rianne this weekend and Anna Ewers today.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

The shot with Rianne & Natalie by Lindbergh with Clare Richardson styling sounds like Vogue Germany maybe?

tfs star

^ mte.

And I'm always here for Natasha and Anna for Vogue Paris
I guess it's a cover shoot?

1 Week Ago
MON
V.I.P.

Natasha and Anna for VP? Ahh finally! Seems like Alt is back to her regular VP girls. The fresh faces may have not done well.

This seems likely for a cover! Perhaps for September?

As much as I love Natasha and Anna, Alt SHOULD give the cover to RIANNE.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON View Post
Natasha and Anna for VP? Ahh finally! Seems like Alt is back to her regular VP girls. The fresh faces may have not done well.

This seems likely for a cover! Perhaps for September?

As much as I love Natasha and Anna, Alt SHOULD give the cover to RIANNE.
Fresh faces? The only new girl has been Vittoria. This year her cover models have been Christy Turlington and Gisele twice...

Many of the top girls have shot for VP since couture week... it will be interesting to see who gets the next 3 covers...

This life is a process of learning- Lauryn Hill
1 Week Ago
MON
V.I.P.

^I wasn't referring to 2017 alone, hence the absence of a year. What I meant was, maybe the move to have Edie, Lottie/blonde guy, Kaia, Iselin, Luna, Taylor/ Bella, Lily-Rose on the cover didn't work as much as they thought it would that's why they're going back to their regulars. Could even slightly justify the back to back Gisele cover.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

Ashley Graham is on the latest cover of Elle France and I'm quite surprised to see they've kept the retouching to a bare minimum.

Any idea who we can expect for Vanity Fair's style issue?

1 Week Ago
don't look down

And it's a body shot of her wearing normal clothes - the type of Ashley Graham cover that most magazines seem to shy away from producing.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#17, #18, 13, cover, rumor, thread