Cover Rumor Thread #18 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
03-07-2017
Automated Thread Manager

Cover Rumor Thread #18
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

03-07-2017
trendsetter

Anja Rubik is shooting in Paris for a cover (confirmed by the hairstylist at the shoot) by Nico Bustos.

03-07-2017
rising star

Nick Knight is going to be shooting Kylie Jenner for V tomorrow. Anna Trevelyan is going to be the stylist.

03-07-2017
fashion elite

Celine Dion sat next to Anna at Dior. Pretty sure she's giving her a cover soon.

03-07-2017
MON
V.I.P.

Excited for the Celine feature. Maybe it's for the November or December cover. Celine in couture or the holiday fantasy that Vogue loves is surely bound to be lovely

03-07-2017
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Anja Rubik is shooting in Paris for a cover (confirmed by the hairstylist at the shoot) by Nico Bustos.
Sounds like Vogue Portugal to me ... Her agent is close to their team and Nico Bustos in addition ..
or Maybe Vogue Brasil

03-07-2017
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodencebt View Post
Celine Dion sat next to Anna at Dior. Pretty sure she's giving her a cover soon.
Oh, you'd love this, wouldn't you?

HATE her ballady music (she makes Adele seem highbrow), but when last have we seen such a majestic fashion transformation?? She'll deserve that cover, whichever month it will be. This entire fashion campaign of hers have been leading up to that, to be honest. Ever since she hired that new stylist, I'm sure the goal was always to get a Vogue cover. Any Vogue would've been ok, that it may be the American one will be tremendous bonus. I don't mind Celine, she's harmless and thirsty, corny and deep. The perfect subject for a Vogue cover feature. Designers love her because she actually pays her way which mean she really like the designs. And maybe for once it will be nice to have someone on the cover who will completely relish the experience.

Last edited by Benn98; 03-07-2017 at 01:22 PM.
03-07-2017
trendsetter

Not only the Dior show, she was also sitting next to Anna at the Giambattista Valli show, so a Vogue cover next is quite obvious.

04-07-2017
V.I.P.

Vogue Magazine is doing a #CelineTakesCouture photo journal on IG. I don't think she will have a cover too, but who knows?!

04-07-2017
V.I.P.

Sophie Turner has her UK Marie Claire cover, Emilia shot something and I'm almost sure it was a Conde Nast title so I do wonder where she may turn up? It could be Glamour I suppose, but I would imagine GOT could land a really major cover for her somewhere. I can see Vanity Fair wanting a solo cover from her at some point.

04-07-2017
V.I.P.

Zero interest in in Celine for US Vogue cover!! Zero interest in her try hard stylist, and their looks!!

Honeycombchild Emilia is probably on the cover of August US Vogue, the timing just really makes sense.

04-07-2017
fashion elite

Any guesses for the August issue of British Vogue? My bet is on Adele, followed closely by Sienna Miller, Emma Watson or the Beckhams.

trendsetter

Definitely not looking forward to a Vogue cover with Celine Dion. Not to sound too harsh, I mean I know she is an icon, but are people really interested in her? I don't think so, or at least I am not and I don't know anyone who listens to her music or follows her..

About British Vogue: I hope they will go for a model again. In 2017, except for June with Alexa, they featured models on the cover every month (to my surprise) so if they keep on following this route, I'd say Stella Tennant, maybe Cara Delevingne cause she has to promote her new movie.. or maybe a new face!

04-07-2017
backstage pass

Adele won't be doing any more press. She has nothing to promote.

04-07-2017
V.I.P.

Carolyn Murphy for me was a bit of an odd choice for UK Vogue. I would prefer yet another odd choice. Maybe we won't see one of Alexandra's favourites for August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Definitely not looking forward to a Vogue cover with Celine Dion. Not to sound too harsh, I mean I know she is an icon, but are people really interested in her? I don't think so, or at least I am not and I don't know anyone who listens to her music or follows her..
It seems people are interested in her now. Her MET video got the 3rd most views on Vogue's Insta page (after the Kardashians and Anna Wintour).

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#17, #18, 13, cover, rumor, thread