Cover Rumor Thread #19 - Page 9 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
According to his Instagram, Edward Enninful is doing a cover shoot in London today. Nick Knight also made a comment on his IG account that he was heading to a "very special Vogue shoot". Guess it was, after all, only a matter of time before Nick Knight started photographing the covers of British Vogue again!
Itís May so theyíre probably shooting the September cover right? I bet itís probabky Naomi and co

4 Weeks Ago
MON
V.I.P.

One can only imagine the mountains both Anna and Edward are trying to move to have Meghan on their cover.

I see tweets calling her the American Princess. Thatís a sure sell.

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Quote:
According to his Instagram, Edward Enninful is doing a cover shoot in London today. Nick Knight also made a comment on his IG account that he was heading to a "very special Vogue shoot". Guess it was, after all, only a matter of time before Nick Knight started photographing the covers of British Vogue again!
About time he did! Keep Juergen Teller and Tim Walker away

4 Weeks Ago
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanThe View Post
Itís May so theyíre probably shooting the September cover right? I bet itís probabky Naomi and co
I'm pretty sure that Meisel will be the photographer of the september cover. Edward uses him for the start of each season.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Edward got blindsided with the Queen so no doubt Anna may well blindside him with Meghan as well. A member on here remarked that Meghan will be granted more freedom than Duchess Kate, so I bet she will do more covers.

4 Weeks Ago
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
Edward got blindsided with the Queen so no doubt Anna may well blindside him with Meghan as well. A member on here remarked that Meghan will be granted more freedom than Duchess Kate, so I bet she will do more covers.
And she did Vanity Fair. An American vogue cover can come soon. Maybe september?

4 Weeks Ago
rising star

this is rich. i'm not sure why all of a sudden people are wanting meghan on the cover of us vogue and speculating about her chances. isn't she seen as a fame hungry, trashy social climber (that's not been said outright on here but that's the subtext of many posts on this forum) that could only land equally trashy vanity fair and not classy, high and mighty us vogue?

i'm curious as to what's changed. because a few months ago, meghan wasn't seen as good enough to be in the company of other esteemed vogue cover subjects like selena gomez, elle fanning and zendaya despite graduating from one of america's best universities and her interests/causes meaning she has a lot more to say about the world around her compared to selena/elle/zendaya. but i digress.

and besides, if meghan does have a future vogue cover on the horizon, doesn't it make more sense for her to land the uk cover, seeing that she just became a british royal? and edward being a symbol of bringing a new perspective to previously exclusively white uk vogue, the same as meghan being a symbol of bringing a new background/perspective to the previously exclusively white BRF?

i don't care how powerful anna is a us vogue cover months ago would've made more sense. i'm not saying meghan won't ever appear on the cover of us vogue but i think her chances of appearing on that cover before uk vogue are slim to none. an appearance on us vogue's cover before uk vogue would make an impact for sure - the wrong impact. i think meghan is too thoughtful to make an error like that.

Last edited by octoberchild; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:17 PM. Reason: needed to add ing to bring
4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberchild View Post
.....doesn't it make more sense for her to land the uk cover, seeing that she just became a british royal? and edward being a symbol of bringing a new perspective to previously exclusively white uk vogue, the same as meghan being a symbol of bringing a new background/perspective to the previously exclusively white BRF?
When I strip away the sarcasm and shade you actually make a valid point! This does seem likely. Her choice in designers showed in a way a willingness to integrate into British culture. Maybe we will see her on British Vogue before American Vogue, but one never know with Anna Wintour. What she wants she gets.

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Quote:
Stan twitter thinks it's Rihanna. They were seen with the same people that day.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Bella and Kendall are shooting something with Mario Sorrenti

4 Weeks Ago
backstage pass

Jessica Stam shot with Vogue Portugal the other day.

Alexi Lubomirski shot Kate Hudson today.

Also, do yíall think weíll be getting a new face on US Vogue July cover? Or a regular?

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

I bet Kate Hudson will be for Bazaar US.....already bored.

4 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

Anja Rubik is shooting for Vogue Paris.

4 Weeks Ago
hors concours♛

Gisele shooting something for Vogue US in Boston

4 Weeks Ago
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelabella View Post
Gisele shooting something for Vogue US in Boston
Really? Where did u see this?