How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-10-2010
tfs star

Quote:
Daphne Groeneveld (Women Milan)

This Dutch 15-year-old with the unforgettable lips started the season off with a bang as a Calvin Klein exclusive, then went on to hit every major runway in Milan, including Prada, Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana. Paris Vogue is already on board: Daphne's said to be the magazine's November cover girl.
style.com

so Daphne will be the cover girl of Vogue Paris Nov,right?

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

I still have hopes.

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

That Daphne-Vogue Paris Nov. cover thing is really confusing me. So, what is the truth about that?

19-10-2010

Style.com may have gotten the news and didn't realize that things had already changed...kuklina has always been reliable so I trust her intel.

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

Daphne isn't on the cover. At least from what i've heard it was all internetgossiping and she wasn't even considerd for the cover.

19-10-2010
trendsetter

Honestly, while I do trust kuklina's input and would not be surprised if Daphne isn't on the cover, I think there are WAY too many sources confirming that Daphne will be on the cover to totally disregard the rumors. Maybe there was a bit of shuffling and they were going to go for the Russian model and then they decided on Daphne again?

At this point, I would just love to see the cover. I would be very happy if Daphne grabbed the cover, but I would also be absolutely elated if someone like Sasha Pivovarova covered as well. As long as it is not someone completely obvious like Natasha Poly, I will be very pleased.

19-10-2010
trendsetter

Forrest, thanks for your input. I honestly think the rumors that Daphne will cover are too good to be true. I think it would make more sense if she grabbed a cover earlier next year. Still, there are many reliable sources that confirm that she will be on the cover. It will be interesting to see what happens.

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

^ Ofcoruse in fashionworld you never know so I will be surprised bigtime if she shows up on the cover. I've heard from a reliable source that it was a big internetgossip and other sites continue with spread the rumour. I do think she will be in VP but it won't on the cover.

Last edited by Forrest; 19-10-2010 at 02:18 PM.

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

Style.com could easely be wrong. I remember a couple of months ago, when vogue.it published that Iselin (among others) would be shot by Sims for the Balenciaga fall campaign.

19-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentalicious View Post
I have to disagree with zacatecas570^ Chanel is one of those models that makes everything look amazing in print and more on runway.
btw the story for VI is shot by Emma Summerton and Miss Iman poses alongside Jourdan Dunn according to LabelWhore4 & FashinKid90 (tfs)
That's just MY OPINION, she's not a good model for editorials and runway, thank God, magazine editors are realizing about that! but this is not the right thread to discuss about lame things, so lets back to important issues.

Daphne totaly deserves a Vogue Paris cover, any of the three most mentioned to recive VP will be ok: Daphne, Sasha or Natasha, so Vogue Paris november will not dissapoint. I hope!

19-10-2010
tfs star

^agree with everything that zac said. except chanel, she's just a good runway model imho...

but i honestly hope is natasha on the cover, natasha is to VP what sasha is VI..

19-10-2010
tfs star

is VP late?
I remember it's about time to release, right? (I searched back the previous covers released time, it was about this week)

19-10-2010
front row

Quote:
Patrick Demarchelier shot #KatherineHeigl & her daughter, Naleigh, 4 Dec. cover of @wmag --his 1st. The issue's theme: family.
twitter/jimshi809

I hate the new W.

19-10-2010
trendsetter

^ so it's not Sandra Bullock for Dec cover?

19-10-2010
fashion elite

are you f**king kidding me? katherine heigel? like, seriously? what a freakin joke. way to take a sinking ship and throw some weights on the deck...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, cover, rumor, thread