How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-10-2011
V.I.P.

^The material closing date for the January issue is in about a month so it might be for it since the spring collections were just shown and they've just started shooting for the spring issues. But it could also be for the February issue. You are right though it can't be for the December issue since the material deadline is today.

11-10-2011
V.I.P.

Why do I have this feeling that Emma Summerton will be the photographer for that W shoot with Cara, Jourdan, Lily and Nyasha? Glad for Nyasha though. I'm starting to like her.

11-10-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by congacon View Post
i think people should put the kate middleton's rumour to rest bc according to official statement released by the royal place:

""Both William and Kate are free to be interviewed or photographed by whoever they choose…But both William and Kate feel it would be wrong for Kate to promote herself as a fashion or style icon. That's not what they are about and they take their royal duties far too seriously to, in one sense, trivialize them."

cocoperez.
I see the Palace has managed to indoctrinate William and now Kate. Which is a shame. Diana was a style icon and being one didn't 'trivialize' her royal duties or charity work. Perhaps William has forgotten it was HIS idea that his mother take advantage of her much loved fashion sense and use it for good purposes? UGH.

And for someone so set on not being viewed as fashionista, Kate sure has a hard time being honest about the inside help she is getting since she obviously doesn't dress like a typical Sloanie anymore.

12-10-2011
front row

"Our upcoming December cover girl Isabel Lucas made a stylish appearance at the launch of ASOS Australia last night in Sydney"

Source: Vogue Australia's Facebook page

I personally, can not wait to see the cover- she deserves it.

12-10-2011
trendsetter

^ and she was shot on location in Africa!

12-10-2011
front row

^^Yeah I remember Kirstie mentioned that on her twitter I hope its as epic as I imagine lol

12-10-2011
trendsetter

^ So do I! I'm imagining something very raw, organic and boho to tie in with Isabel's style
I hope it will be epic given their amazing run lately!

12-10-2011
The future is stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholybaby View Post
^The material closing date for the January issue is in about a month so it might be for it since the spring collections were just shown and they've just started shooting for the spring issues. But it could also be for the February issue. You are right though it can't be for the December issue since the material deadline is today.
The material closing date is for ads. It has nothing to do with the editorials. They can change anything up until the last minute before it goes to press.

12-10-2011
V.I.P.

Thanks a lot for the clarification. Then it could also be for the December issue; depends on when they start showing the spring collections in the magazine because until last year they started showing them in December but I have a feeling this won't be the case this year as they started the fall collections in July, not June.

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Just previewed the November @wmag 'Art & Fashion Issue'. @NICKllMlNAJ @carmen_carrera @patmcgrathreal @annadellorusso @Batgiovanna
twitter/EdwardEnninful

I'm praying that Nicki isn't on the cover

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

Ooh thanks for posting that, i bet she actually is, it could be good though, thanks for posting.

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

^Oh please don't say it. I know it's true but I want to be self-delusional. It's already bad enough that the November issue has so little fashion content, it can't be her on the cover too. When are we going to get something like November 2006 or 2009 again?

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

^We can't. The magazine has a different team now so I don't get why you're expecting something like from 5 years ago.

I'm interested on what they'll do to Nicki...

13-10-2011
V.I.P.

^I'm not expecting the same thing. It would just be nice if a photographer collaborated with an artist so thay we would get a more special and 'arty' cover than usual.

13-10-2011
fashion elite

^I think they gave you that with Kim Kardashians cover.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#7, cover, rumor, thread