How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-09-2011
scenester

Which Elle?

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrmartinho View Post
is it true that Antonia Wesseloh is having the Vogue Italia cover?? Ive heart it somewhere...
This is bound to happen in my own opinion. But seriously, I would really like to see Fei Fei Sun or Zuzanna Bijoch get the cover first before Antonia.

Wasn't there an article posted from the previous thread that Antonia shot more with Meisel?

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

It's UK Elle that is Emma Watson.

24-09-2011
Mr. Magic

Quote:
A slimmed-down Charlize Theron popped up in a casual green dress for HTC’s fete Tuesday night at the Highline Stages. The actress, who’s starring later this year in Jason Reitman and Diablo Cody’s “Young Adult,” hit the event before heading to the Poconos yesterday morning for a Vogue shoot. Also there sampling food from Philippe, Aldea and Frankies Spuntino: Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Rashida Jones and Hugh Dancy.
nypost.com

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

Charlize? Oh my, I hope it's not for a cover.

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

Well i hope it is! ALWAYS love Theron for the cover,....photogenic, stunning, talented, and has style, plus there is the Dior contract.... As Wintour said, they always go back to women they consider part of the "Vogue Family" (as much as we are all bored by the same 15 faces getting covers all the time, ugh!), but at least they are using new and young actresses as well.

I think Emma Stone might score the Feb cover for Spiderman, they love her at Vogue.

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

Emma Stone's a cert for one to me, she's also going to turn up on British Elle at some point.

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
Well i hope it is! ALWAYS love Theron for the cover,....photogenic, stunning, talented, and has style

I think Emma Stone might score the Feb cover for Spiderman, they love her at Vogue.
You're right. I will never get tired of seeing the stunning face of Charlize on the cover of Vogue. All of her past Vogue cover have been great especially the October 2004 one. Hopefully that Vogue shoot is for the cover.

Emma Stone fronting the cover of Vogue would be a dream come true. She really deserves to have one.

24-09-2011
MON
V.I.P.

Charlize Theron is exciting. She might be one of Vogue's most used fces bit that face is just not something to get tired off! I love her work Vogue covers and I'm sure that this will be no exception.

Rooney Mara also got me off my feet. I love er so much. Fresh, beautiful and talented.. Everything a Vogue girl should be:

Emma Stone for Vogue also made me damn excited. She seriously deserves to be in the cover. She's already established herself to be worthy of the cover.

*I saw a LEIGHTON MEESTER there on that article and DAMN I just do freaking wish that she gets herself a cover! It's long over due and it's about time she gets one.

Nicki, Taylor, Rooney, Emma, Charlize -- all these names are just to exciting for me! Seems like it's a bright future ahead of US Vogue (Less: if it's shot by Annie Leibovitz and the exclusion of Lea Michele)
Posted via Mobile Device

24-09-2011
you soft and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by MON View Post
*I saw a LEIGHTON MEESTER there on that article and DAMN I just do freaking wish that she gets herself a cover! It's long over due and it's about time she gets one.
No thanks, Blake getting covers is bad enough.

24-09-2011
backstage pass

I would love to see Leighton get a Vogue cover too. She has 2 films to be released next year. She has done ad campaigns for Vera Wang and Missoni. And has been in a musical, thriller and teen comedy this past year all which have performed well to their intended audience. She is also entering the 5th of Gossip Girl and is recording an album.

IMO she has done alot more to deserve a cover than Blake Lively or some of the other cover stars that are landing Vogue. Give me her over Gwyneth Paltrow or Kate Hudson or Nicole Kidman any day.

24-09-2011
backstage pass

Any word on Arena Homme+?

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

Charlize for Vogue sounds perfect and I hope it is for a cover. If there's any actress who is a good fit for a Vogue cover it's Charlize. Plus it would make sense given that she has a high profile movie coming out in December.

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

The rumours are back.

Quote:
The rumour mill is churning that the Duchess of Cambridge is finally going to cement her style credentials by posing for the cover of fashion bible, US Vogue. It is thought that Anna Wintour, the British editor-in-chief of the magazine, has been encouraging noted photographer Mario Testino to ask Kate to take part in the photoshoot. Wintour has been quoted as saying "There's nothing trashy or vulgar about her [Kate]…she dresses her age and never looks out of place."

A source told American newspaper The New York Post that "Anna [Wintour] has been speaking to Mario about winning over Kate. She is really pressing him to shoot Kate for the cover" while another said that "every magazine has been trying to get Kate, and many assume it will eventually be Vogue. But even with the Mario Testino relationship, it is not clear when this will happen. The Palace must approve it, and they are very protective of Kate."
Before her wedding Kate was offered the chance to appear of the cover of British Vogue by editor Alexandra Shulman, but the declined the invitation. It is believed that the royal family are not totally adverse to the idea of appearing of the cover of Vogue, given the fact that Princess Diana sat for the publication three times.

No doubt British Vogue will be hoping to be top of Kate's list should she decide to follow in the footsteps of her late mother-in-law.

Representatives for US Vogue, Mario Testino and Buckingham Palace declined to comment last night.
From today's Telegraph

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

No surprise Wintour is after her, and not to sound to prickly, but i think if she is to do a Vogue cover, she should do the UK first, just imho!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#7, cover, rumor, thread