How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Sex Friend View Post
soooo: happy to let you know latest news , guys. i just met Carine Roitfeld and i was asking her about upcoming projects and she said to me what she`s gonna have whole VMan magazine and on the next week she is starting she shooting (i believe it is mostly Testino), also upcoming purple fashion. i believe s/s 2012, then i was asking her to use more Saskia and she said what she is always with her and Sakia is booked for Purple fashion. (wohooo!) i don`t know if it`s the whole issue styled by Carine, but i hope at at least the biggest part of it. (purple have to do it to defence their reputation especially after their latest failure issue) .
You my friend have a very cruel sense of humor.

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

I hope Carine will use some of her favorite female models in VMan and maybe on the cover aswell with male model.

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

According to tFS member, HighMaintenance, Isabeli Fontana shot for British Elle on October 28. Fingers crossed it turns into a cover, and not some collectors edition, which seems to only be available down London. Leaving subscribers and newsstand buyers with celebrities and no sense of exclusivity.

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogue28 View Post
According to tFS member, HighMaintenance, Isabeli Fontana shot for British Elle on October 28. Fingers crossed it turns into a cover, and not some collectors edition, which seems to only be available down London. Leaving subscribers and newsstand buyers with celebrities and no sense of exclusivity.
she just changed agency in London and she's going to finally appear in a uk magazine after a long time.. but unfortunately this time i don't think it's a cover because the photographer is Thomas Schenk, according to teamisabeli.com

29-10-2011
V.I.P.

The Limited Edition covers are available outside of London, however only at 'travel points'. So basically, check the WHSmith's in train stations, they do stock them.

29-10-2011
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien Sex Friend View Post
soooo: happy to let you know latest news , guys. i just met Carine Roitfeld and i was asking her about upcoming projects and she said to me what she`s gonna have whole VMan magazine and on the next week she is starting she shooting (i believe it is mostly Testino), also upcoming purple fashion. i believe s/s 2012, then i was asking her to use more Saskia and she said what she is always with her and Sakia is booked for Purple fashion. (wohooo!) i don`t know if it`s the whole issue styled by Carine, but i hope at at least the biggest part of it. (purple have to do it to defence their reputation especially after their latest failure issue) .
Oh wow, very anxious to see Carine's male model choice

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
You my friend have a very cruel sense of humor.
it wasnt a joke, i just told her, what i wish and hope for Saskia because she`s very powerful model then Carine said what they`re always together. i said so (use and it is a normal way to express here) just to be short and let you know facts asap.

31-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
For Harper's Bazaar, users can watch an exclusive behind-the-scenes clip of the much talked about December covershoot which took place at the Savoy earlier this year as part of a short film for Duran Duran directed by Jonas Akerlund, in association with Swarovski. The Bazaar December cover and behind-the-scene Zappar content features supermodels Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Eva Herzigova, Yasmin Le Bon and Helena Christensen as well as cameo appearances from designers Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabanna.

Cosmopolitan readers who use the Zappar app, can watch coverstar Jessie J talking to them directly about the up-and-coming Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards (November 3 at Banqueting House). Editor, Louise Court, also comes to life on the Editor's page, introducing readers to the December issue.

Meanwhile, Caroline Flack on the cover of Company, introduces readers to the 'Little Black Dress' December issue. Company Editor Victoria White introduces readers to the December issue through her Zappar-enhanced editor's page.
PRNewsWire

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
PRNewsWire

regarding Bazaar, there's nothing on their web-site...

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

"Finalising details for our February cover shoot today. We love supporting new talent, & this young actress is one who will dominate 2012!"

Elizabeth Olsen? Emma Stone?

31-10-2011
Mr. Zhivago

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post
"Finalising details for our February cover shoot today. We love supporting new talent, & this young actress is one who will dominate 2012!"

What magazine is this?

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

Untitled Project, Volume III, US, 2011
Helena Christensen by Guy Aroch

Snapshot from my electronic copy

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycombchild View Post

Jennifer Lawrence? She has The Hunger Games coming out in March next year.

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rex View Post
What magazine is this?
My question exactly

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ it's about UK Elle.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags