How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantlypapered View Post
Looks like Edie Campbell will front the April issue of UK Vogue. Do we see a trend for Brit IT girls & models covering British Vogue...(Cara Delevigne's March cover out today)
So its not Kate, i am so happy for Edie, and its cool to see the models being back on covers, after last year of crazy amount of celeb covers its very welcome! Thanks for the info.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Maybe Vogue are trying a different tact this year. It's refreshing I guess. From what I understand they did struggle at the newsstand last year which is why we saw the very strange pricing that went on. I believe the December issue came with three separate prices? I'd love them to try and reclaim what Vogue once was and stood for. Fashion. Above all else, fashion. It became so watered down and run of the mill.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

Yes, i have read they had a horrible year in 12, which kind of surprises me because some of those celebs certainly usually are known to sell well. But perhaps not, i hope they do something wonderful with Campbell, she is another models whose face i love!

Although i doubt we are rid of celebs on covers just yet.

24-01-2013
V.I.P.

I'm surprised we aren't going to see a Carey Mulligan cover from them. A while back there was a she was doing something for Bazaar for TGG's release, hope that's still true.

25-01-2013
backstage pass

Natalia Vodianova posted video, where she is wearing Dior HC gown, and woman behinde camera says "let's go" (in russian) so maybe she will be on Russian Vogue cover, when issues have haute couture eds ?

25-01-2013
Mag Master

actually this will be for the March/Couture Issue of Numéro, cause she posted, that she had the shoot with Karl Lagerfeld and they celebrated their 10th anniversary (he photographed her for the same issue, 10 years ago) KL always does the Couture eds for Numéro

25-01-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantlypapered View Post
Looks like Edie Campbell will front the April issue of UK Vogue. Do we see a trend for Brit IT girls & models covering British Vogue...(Cara Delevigne's March cover out today)
I hope this will comes true! Won't think twice to grab it if Edie is on the cover!

25-01-2013
fashion elite

So it's safe to assume Natalia will be on the cover of Numero March 2013 by Karl Lagerfeld... we're talking about Natalia Vodianova.
Let's hope they will make something epic together.

25-01-2013
backstage pass

Will we get UK Elle tomorrow?

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

I vividly remember the HC ed from 10 years ago. The ed appeared in the April issue at the time. It was my first issue of Numero (gosh, I'm getting old). I hope it will be a good one again this time.

25-01-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaNatashaFan View Post
So it's safe to assume Natalia will be on the cover of Numero March 2013 by Karl Lagerfeld... we're talking about Natalia Vodianova.
Let's hope they will make something epic together.
I'm looking forward to this.

...anyone know whose covering February número yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

25-01-2013
windowshopping

Looking forward most to Naomi on VI. It's been a while since she's had a cover with them so hopefully they do something really good with her

25-01-2013
V.I.P.

Me too, I just hope Meisel has done another studio shoot with a strong reference. Steven Meisel's simple background pictures transport me into a different world, whereas his location shoots leave me less-impressed. Perhaps something has been done to resemble to concept of The Face?

25-01-2013
rising star

Victoria beckham covers Elle UK, there's a preview on elleuk.com

26-01-2013
backstage pass

Nicole Kidman is Red March 2013. Buy in pictures.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#9, cover, rumor, thread