How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

03-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamVal View Post
Kendall Jenner will be on the cover of Harper's Bazaar

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES

instagram/kendalljenner
Utterly disgusted....my dream will be realized with the Kardashians/Jenners all go away and leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited by saann; 03-03-2013 at 03:13 PM.

04-03-2013
V.I.P.

032c Summer Issue
Quote:
COVER BOY: Nicolas Ghesquière, who exited Balenciaga last November after a stellar 15-year stint, is the cover story of the next issue of biannual German magazine 032c, WWD has learned. Two years in the making, the story by contributing editor Pierre Alexandre de Looz is to spread over some 30 pages, addressing Ghesquière’s work and legacy along with such close collaborators as artist Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster, actresses Charlotte Gainsbourg and Chloë Sevigny and stylist Marie-Amélie Sauvé, who contributed a fashion story photographed by Karim Sadli, according to Joerg Koch, 032c’s publisher and editor in chief. The issue is due out in mid-April.
[via wwd.com]

04-03-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelWhore4 View Post
Why would Kendall having a feature be appalling? She's a young, gorgeous model. People need to remember that she. is. not. Kim!
Quote:
^ Once you're associated with Kim you're tainted forever.
I agree with both these statements. I just don't know how to feel about her. I'm not exactly thrilled at her existence, but seeing as she's here I may as well enjoy her pretty pictures. :p

05-03-2013
fashion icon

Is Kendall going to be on U.S. Bazaar? That seems out of character for them. You normally have to be either a movie star, a pop singer or headlining a TV showfor U.S. Bazaar. I can see her doing Harper's Bazaar Arabia or something. The Kardashians can exaggerate at times like when Kim claimed she was doing a cover of Vogue Italia and it turned out to be Vogue Hommes. Also Kris Jenner tweeted once that they were being featured in Vogue and it turned out to just be their QVC ad placed in Vogue.

05-03-2013
backstage pass

Red have 4 covers this month, Erin O Conner,Alek Wek, Maggie Rizzler and Laura Bailey

05-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Glossy Newsstand ‏@Tarsha_
CONFIRMED! Edie Campbell @ebcampbell is on the cover of @BritishVogue April 2013! Probably followed by Kate Moss for May or June!
twitter/tarsha_

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Maybe Vogue UK are trying out a year of model covers...

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

^ Thank god, they are making up for the 12, which was heavy with celeb covers. I believe this is the fifth model cover in a row from them, wow, respect! Just hope that they sell well, or we are right back to famous women dominating.

Last edited by Miss Dalloway; 05-03-2013 at 03:10 PM.

05-03-2013
backstage pass

^^ I was thinking the same. But we have Helen cover (i hope it's really cover), so it's not really all year of model covers. Maybe is just first half of the year

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Helen?

Wasn't there also a rumoured Beyonce shoot?

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

^Helena Bonham Carter I think he means.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
^ Thank god, they are making up for the 12, which was heavy with celeb covers. I believe this is the fifth model cover in a row from them, wow, respect! Just hope that they sell well, or we are right back to famous women dominating.
I hope we won't back to that era... I'm happy with the models' again.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Ahh of course. Helena. I'd love that to be for a cover shoot, but I'm just not convinced. I don't think I have enough faith in Alexandra and her team to do the right thing and give her the cover. Ha.

For me the magazine should be a mix. I don't want it to be all models, occasionally I want to see other people. There are some celebrities who offer really great editorial work. Personally for me it's not really a case of who it is, I just want it to be an amazing cover, wether it's a model delivering it or a celebrity is kind of irrelevant. Just give me an amazing cover.

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Aren't Edie and Cara some sort of celebs in the UK anyway?

05-03-2013
V.I.P.

Edie I don't think so... Cara, maybe.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#9, cover, rumor, thread