How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-06-2014
V.I.P.

D’SCENE #00 : Travis Smith and Jamie Wise by Michelangelo L. Cecilia and Elias Tahan

Quote:
Welcome to D’SCENE, a project we are happy to share with all of our Design Scene and Male Model Scene readers. Just as our web pages celebrate young and promising talents we made sure we stay true to our mission on the pages of our magazine as well. Stars of our new project are models set to reshape the scene. In addition to the models there’s also a list of up and coming and already established names in the industry comprised of talented photographers, writers and fashion editors thanks to who this issue comes to life.

In honor of our Male Model Scene this time we are spotlighting the male models, with sessions captured in Milano, Paris, London, Sydney, New York, and Los Angeles. The contributors coming from around the globe have truly captured an international sentiment.

To front our issue we selected two coverboys, top models Travis Smith and Jamie Wise. One photographed in Milan with a European edge by Michelangelo L. Cecilia, while the other took on the quintessential LA style in a shoot by Elias Tahan. Perhaps the most romantic moment comes half way through, with Reflexion by Maud Maillard, a story fronted by the much buzzed about Timur (already the face of Dior Homme), and let’s not forget model and cookbook author Cesar Casier. Furthermore we are happy to present more than thirty models gracing the pages of our zero hour edition.

We are excited to share with you the next step in our journey. Continue below for Jamie cover, and the preview of the magazine.

Photographer contributors Michelangelo L. Cecilia, Riccardo Dubitante, Igor Cvoro, Maud Maillard, Clara Copley, Jared Bautista, Pat Supsiri, Horacio Hamlet, Sinem Yazici (Here Come The Boys story), and Elias Tahan.

D'SCENE IS OUT NOW TRAVIS COVER (ORDER HERE), JAMIE WISE COVER (ORDER HERE) IN DIGITAL + PRINT.
malemodelscene

01-06-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Special Thanks to Max Festari at d’men, Pietro Opasich at I Love Models Management Group, Artur Siwiec at AS Mgmt, Matteo Mazzi at Fashion Model Mgmt Italy, Elite L’Uomo, Cristiano Cerasola and Massimo Tacchini at Major Milano, Martina Williams Vanzin and Massimo Curella at Boom Models Agency (we’ll miss you Massimo), Priscilla's Model Management Sydney, Christophe Sanchez-Vahle at New York Model Management, AMCK Models and many more.

malemodelscene

Last edited by marcBarna; 01-06-2014 at 12:55 PM.
01-06-2014
V.I.P.

malemodelscene

01-06-2014
fashion elite

I've bought it today on the iPad and it's really cool but I wish they've given us a full-on editorial with Travis Smith because there are only 2 shots of him (besides the cover) and one of them is a small pic in the interview page, I meannn... lol! However the editorial stories are good and the inside layout is interesting to me. Good new men's fashion magazine for sure.

V.I.P.

great publication

trendsetter

Second cover

01-06-2014
V.I.P.

Great debut for them, I like the both covers. Jamie looks like James Dean on the cover. Nice preview.

Last edited by TeeVanity; 01-06-2014 at 08:45 PM.
02-06-2014
front row

i prefer the first one. It somehow reminds me the 90s rocker and great eds though

02-06-2014
windowshopping

love the covers and editorials but the layout the text still weird for me lol ...still glad that they made this magazine

04-06-2014
trendsetter

aw ! nice!

tfs star

I see Ryan Barrett! Lovely!

front row

Jamie Wise by Elias Tahan (Cover + Full Editorial)

malemodelscene.net

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#00, cecilia, d’scene, elias, jamie, michelangelo, smith, tahan, travis, wise