How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-03-2009
windowshopping

haha, strong words..but I agree! would love Dirry Glam if it was English though..

Good News! Dujour, they just posted on Twitter that here is a video online of the mag here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrvKnuHgTxY as well as images on their Flickr. Like kimberwyn said, they do plan on doing a page by page video like Self Service sometime this week so you guys can see! I wonder if this means I don't have to post any more eds..let me know if you still want them :p

16-04-2009
windowshopping

Hmmm... there's so much to love about Dujour... I love their screaming Marie Antoinetteish site, I love their eco-friendly idea of a downloadable magazine, and I love their online articles especially their Discovery articles.

16-04-2009
windowshopping

agreed...and just saw one of my fave blogs of ALL time redesigned her blog and posted a lovely post about Dujour's eco-friendly digital edition subscription..looks amazing which I have said before because I have one hehe....

http://daydreamlily.blogspot.com/2009/04/its-time.html

oh and they are catching heat for using the term 'Recessionista', but for the rest of today I think..subscriptions are only $5.99 as mentioned on their Twitter, with itself is really really funny and cute!

17-04-2009
rising star

I am fascinated. I will purchase this weekend.

17-04-2009
fashion icon

Is this available in Sydney, Australia? I haven't seen it anywhere.

The fonts do remind me of Lula. The whole magazine feels more approachable and fun though, Lula is cute and all but sometimes it does take itself a bit too seriously :p

17-04-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicciolina View Post
Is this available in Sydney, Australia? I haven't seen it anywhere.

The fonts do remind me of Lula. The whole magazine feels more approachable and fun though, Lula is cute and all but sometimes it does take itself a bit too seriously :p
had to reply to this because the info about it being in Australia is actually in the blog post link I just posted..Daydream Lily
but follow their Twitter..its really funny and they let you know about all the latest updates in terms of newsstand locations and events
http://twitter.com/DujourMag

21-09-2009
scenester

Does anyone know what's going on with this magazine? Has it folded? I contributed a story that was supposed to come out in the July issue which has still not come out and its September. There seems to be a lot of shadyness going on... people not getting issues they paid for, the website is down, twitter not active, and the editor has not responded to my email about the status. Oh well...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, 09, boomkens, denise, dioni, dujour, magazine, march or april, tabbers