How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-05-2008
fashion icon

i-D June 2008 : Mariah Carey by Vincent Peters
I cannot believe it.
But it's real: http://www.i-dmagazine.com/i_collect...ect.php?id=288

01-05-2008
V.I.P.

Thanks for the info. I certainly did not see that one coming, and I think very few did.

I was extremely dissapointed by the last issue, and this does not look promising either.

01-05-2008
fashion icon

Oooh noo

wtf....

tailored

wow...
first they call agyness an icon and now this...
i-d has really gone downhill...

No One Does It Like You.

who's next? michael jackson in a jockstrap?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-Galliano View Post
OMG...!

V.I.P.

This looks like done with paint.....

01-05-2008
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal-Galliano View Post

tfs star

What is it with all the text on the cover? i-D doesn't usually have that much text, on the contrary.
They could have at least covered her ugly face and body with text too...

fashion icon

Quote:
Insi-De THE HOT BEACHES ISSUE get your swimsuits ready and slap on the fake tan, it’s time for a holiday! FASHION/FEATURES 54 Mariah, you’re on fire! Meet the best-selling female artist of all time. text paul flynn photography vincent peters 64 Naomi Campbell’s passion in paradise! We go on holiday with the supermodel. Photography Simon Harris Fashion Director Edward Enninful 78 Nadja Swarovski, shimmers, sparkles and shines! Meet the woman behind the crystal empire. Text Ben Reardon Photography Claire Robertson 86 Pearls before swine! Super stylist judy blame shoots soon to be supermodels kinee and jourdan dunn. Text Hanna Hanra Portrait Eddie Monsoon Photography Mark Mattock Styling Judy Blame 98 Bruce Weber and True top up their tans in a world exclusive photo story for i-D. Text True Photography Bruce Weber 112 Just one day out of life Photography Vanina Sorrenti Styling Marina Burini 120 Men who make things! Introducing the new DIY creatives. Text James Anderson Photography Brian Griffin Styling Thom Murphy 126 We can turn the world around Photography Cass Bird Styling Mel Ottenberg 132 Put your troubles down, it’s time to celebrate Photography Klaus Thymann Styling Adam Howe 140 It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to! Eugene Souleiman and make-up master Alex Box collaborate. Introduction Hanna Hanra Interview Alex Box Photography Nick Thornton-Jones and Warren du Preez EYE 18 Summer sun, sizzling beaches and shopping Hip-hop’s littlest diva Lil’ Kim gets her creative on with the Reebok freestyle, Uniqlo get T-shirt happy, Nike collaborate with London heritage store Liberty on a floral print sneaker perfect for summer, Director Wong Kar Wai joins forces with Opening Ceremony to celebrate his latest flick My Blueberry Nights, Topshop pay homage to the late, great Helmut Newton, and power couple Louis Vuitton and Takashi Murakami take over the Brooklyn Museum. While we get up close and personal with profiles on Alberta Ferretti, DSquared, Margaret Howell, Isabel Marant, PHILOsophy, and Noir! The latest, greatest, most amazing things in the world ever this month. i-D LIVE 148 Agathe Snow The New York artist with no boundaries, Agathe Snow invites you to dance all week in her latest work Stamina 2008. Text Blair Taylor Photography David Benjamin Sherry and Tony Cox 150 Dean Rogers Set photographer Dean Rogers tells all about his work on Alexis dos Santos latest flick, Unmade Beds. Text Suzy Corrigan Photography Dean Rogers 151 The Cockettes Rumi Middasbu meets Jeanette to reminiscence about legendary drag troupe The Cockettes. Introduction Lauren Cochrane Text Jeanette Photography Benjamin Alexander Huseby 152 Soft Rocks Soft Rocks, edit, mash up and re-produce whatever records they find into something you’ve never heard before. Text and Photography Dean Langley 153 Crystal Castles Filling your ears with so much electro-punk it hurts, meet Crystal Castles. Text Holly Shackleton 154 Agyness Deyn Party Last month we had a very special dinner with some extra special guests. Text Zainab Jama Photography Bella Howard 154 Review This month’s must see, hear and read from the worlds of art/film/music and print. Mixed in with an interview with legendary metal band IRON MAIDEN and profiles on photographer Santiago Mostyn and Danish artist Kirsten Roepstorff. 162 i-Con Scarlett Johansson Scarlett Johansson discusses her debut album and her passion for David Bowie. Interview Holly Shackleton
idmagazine.com

Unveil Yourself....

Hurl....detest Mariah to the bone....

twitter.com/ErikP87
01-05-2008
fashion icon

So inside there is Naomi Campbell ph Simon Harris and Jourdan and Kinee

backstage pass

WTF is this?

01-05-2008
tfs star

I do not like the cover but I Mariah. She's beautiful and has a great body so yay whatever. Thanks for posting.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, carey, june, mariah, peters, vincent