How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-04-2011
The future is stupid

I flipped through my issue once, then threw it in the recycle bin. I was really disappointed in this issue. Lil Wayne, Paris Hilton, Guinevere van Seenus as Karen Elson? No, thank you.

15-04-2011
trendsetter

i only like guinevere's ed, but one ed can't save this issue. i will say pass this month.

front row

i actually quite liked guinevere's ed, really only for that hakaan dress & ezra miller's ed 'cause i enjoyed the styling & because i have a small obsession with him - but i didn't bother reading the interviews at all: paris hilton & dimitri ehlrich, kate bosworth - no, gracias.
and the main ed was rather dull, but i really did like that levi's vest customized by search & destroy - other than that, it is not a rather poor issue.

V.I.P.

I agree with you guys, this issue looks like it pales in comparison to the last.

The styling in Guinevere's ed is so basic...Ludivine already styled an all-white-looks for this season (actually one of the best eds of end of last year).

The interview with Ghostface Killah is the only interesting thing IMO and Felicity Jones' ed (super styling from Karl).

15-04-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocetti View Post
i actually quite liked guinevere's ed, really only for that hakaan dress & ezra miller's ed 'cause i enjoyed the styling & because i have a small obsession with him - but i didn't bother reading the interviews at all: paris hilton & dimitri ehlrich, kate bosworth - no, gracias.
and the main ed was rather dull, but i really did like that levi's vest customized by search & destroy - other than that, it is not a rather poor issue.
sorry, i meant "it is a rather poor issue." :p

backstage pass

I am totally loving Guinevere van Seenus as Milla Jovovich as Leello Dallas Multipass!! Love the ed.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2011, april, bjarne, interview, jonasson, lil, wayne