How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Visualizing Fashion / Magazines
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-11-2012
Mag Master

Interview Germany December/January 12.13 Naomi Campbell & Kate Moss by Mert & Marcus

facebook/INTERVIEW.de

nothing new

28-11-2012
she's got the look

I don't get what's the point of reprinting that story in two different countries' editions at the same time. It looks good, though.

V.I.P.

Both women look stunning but I just think Naomi shouldn't go nude on the cover, it makes the whole cover look kinda weird. Either Kate goes nude too or both women don't go nude.

28-11-2012
Mag Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago:) View Post
I don't get what's the point of reprinting that story in two different countries' editions at the same time. It looks good, though.
simply because they are sold in different countries and Kate & Naomi are "bestsellers"

28-11-2012
fashion icon

Kate looks dazed, but Naomi looks okay. The whole cover is a letdown.

28-11-2012
rising star

Look Naomi's chin in relation to her neck where it meets her chest. It is way too long and out of proportion. It really looks as if it's been photoshopped on as it's too far to the right.

28-11-2012
front row

The cover is "Okay"

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago:) View Post
maybe because Aliona Doletskaya is Editor-in-Chief of the Russian and German Interview

Last edited by MartiniKiss; 28-11-2012 at 10:48 AM.

28-11-2012
rising star

HQ cover

28-11-2012
rising star

And a little preview

Quote:
England’s most beautiful supermodels admit their love to each other in the December/January issue of INTERVIEW Germany and INTERVIEW Russia.

Kate and Naomi were shot exclusively for both magazines by the world’s most sought-after photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and transformed from nude vixens to glamorous divas by star stylist Patti Wilson.

KATE: I read that you made your irst public appearance in a Bob Marley video.

NAOMI: Yeah. I was 7, I think. He was such a handsome man. I remember I started crying when I saw his dreadlocks because I thought they were worms. But he was really, really gentle.

KATE (on ethnic prejudice in the modeling world): When I irst got to New York, I was like: "What are they talking about?". I couldn't tell, you know. It was really weird and also I think growing up in South London, it's so mixed race.

NAOMI: Exactly, we just know our area and how we were raised, so it was a big eye opener to me.
KATE: Did it feel like a battle you were ighting? And are you still ighting for equality in fashion?

NAOMI: It felt… I can't say that the word battle is the right word but it deinitely felt like it was an uphill struggle for something. I felt like I had to do what I had to do for my race and to keep awareness out there.

Also in this issue: a BEST OF INTERVIEW 2012, giving you all the biggest stars and stories of the irst year – Lana del Rey, Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Beckham, Robbie Williams, and many, many more.

INTERVIEW Russia and INTERVIEW Germany are available at newsstands on Friday, November 30th.

30-11-2012
Mr. Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by danberry View Post
HQ cover
Quote:
Originally Posted by danberry View Post
And a little preview
Hello danberry, please provide the source of the picture & article you posted otherwise those will have to be deleted. Thank you.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

30-11-2012
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashbang View Post
Hello danberry, please provide the source of the picture & article you posted otherwise those will have to be deleted. Thank you.
Hi! I've received it from Russian PR-agency Lunar Hare, an official representative of the Interview Russia (and Germany) magazine.

30-11-2012
V.I.P.

I almost bought this issue today because of the wonderful Kate & Naomi story but ugh, this magazine is just so bad overall. It offers nothing new or interesting. The Best of 2012 special is so random and unnecessarily long, it takes up half the issue. Even the choice of reprints is always disappointing. There are so many great fashion editorials in the US edition that they could use and they always pick the unexciting ones. Hopefully the full Kate 6 Naomi article will become available online.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1213, campbell, december or january, germany, interview, kate, marcus, mert, moss, naomi