Interview September 2011 : Anne Hathaway by Mert & Marcus
- Anne Hathaway by Chelsea Handler
- Carine Roitfield by Karl Lagerfeld
- Michael Kors by Lauren Hutton
- Guido by Sarah Burton
- Marisa Berenson by Tom Ford
- Wolfgang Tillmans
- Simon Cowell
- Britain's New Pop Revolution
Gorgeous cover, possibly a shift towards getting the public to see her as more of a femme fatale to start falling into line with her Batman role, despite the fact that she's promoting One Day and Batman is an age away.
Oh my.. this is beautiful! I'm loving the lace concept matched with Anne's lady is a vamp facial expression. Although I'm a little, just a little, bothered with the embossed-type effect of the masterhead title. But nevertheless, this is gorgeous. Seriously Interview, you keep doing great!